Deutsche Bank off campus drive is open for freshers. Deutsche Bank recruitment is open for Associate role. Read full details and apply here
Job Title: Server/Integration Engineer
Location: Pune, India
Role Description – Summary:
Our agile development team is looking for an experienced Java-based Middle-Tier developer to help build our data integration layer utilizing the latest tools and technologies. In this critical role you will become part of a motivated and talented team operating within a creative environment. You should have a passion for writing and designing Server-Side, cutting edge applications, that push the boundaries of what is possible and exists within the bank today.
What we’ll offer you
As part of our flexible scheme, here are just some of the benefits that you’ll enjoy
- Best in class leave policy
- Gender neutral parental leaves
- 100% reimbursement under child care assistance benefit (gender neutral)
- Flexible working arrangements
- Sponsorship for Industry relevant certifications and education
- Employee Assistance Program for you and your family members
- Comprehensive Hospitalization Insurance for you and your dependents
- Accident and Term life Insurance
- Complementary Health screening for 35 yrs. and above
Your key responsibilities :
- Production of code based assets within the context of agile delivery (helping define and meet epics, stories, acceptance criteria)
- Responsible for the design, development and QA of those assets and outputs
- Ensure compliance to coding guidelines and standards
- Perform review of component integration testing, unit testing and code review
- Write high performance, highly resilient micro-service java based middle tier development (use of Spring-Cloud framework)
- Agile (scrum) based delivery practices, test driven development, test automation, continuous delivery
Experience / Exposure
• Excellent communication and influencing skills.
• Open minded.
• Ability to work in fast paced environment.
• Passion about sharing knowledge and best practice.
• Ability to work in virtual teams and in matrixed organisations.
• Proven project management and people management skills.
• Fluent English (written/verbal).
Education / Certification
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with a concentration in Science, Engineering or an IT-related discipline (or equivalent).
How we’ll support you
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
- Flexible working to assist you balance your personal priorities
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
Apply for Deutsche Bank off campus drive
Also Apply : Infosys off campus drive | Walk in drive 2023
Also read : Turito off campus drive 2023 , Apply for trainee role
Click here to join whatsapp group
Click here to join Telegram channel
2021 , 2022 and 2023 batch job Links : Apply for Off campus drive
Off-campus recruitment is the process of recruiting students for employment who are currently enrolled at the final year of passed out from college. This can be done through job fairs, online job boards, and other recruitment channels. Enggsolution is one of the best online website for best off campus drive recruitment updates.
The advantages of off-campus recruitment are that it allows employers to reach a wider pool of potential employees, and it can be less expensive and time-consuming than on-campus recruitment. The disadvantages of off-campus recruitment are that employers may have difficulty finding qualified candidates, and they may miss out on talented students who are not actively seeking jobs.
Off-campus recruitment can be a good option for employers who are looking for entry-level or entry-level positions. It can also be a good option for employers who are looking for candidates with specific skills or experience.