Deloitte off campus drive for fresher with BE BTech ME MTech in Computer Science, Information Technology or related fields
- Assist client in identifying and evaluating business and technology risks, internal controlswhich mitigate risks, and related opportunities for internal control improvement
- Assist in the selection and tailoring of approaches, methods and tools to support service offering or industry projects
- Facilitate use of technology-based tools or methodologies to review, design and/or implement products and services
- Understand clients’ business environment and basic risk management approaches Project Management:
- Decision making with engagement management and seek to understand the broader impact of current decisions
- Lead engagement planning, economics, and billing
- Generate innovative ideas and challenge the status quo
- Participate in proposal development efforts
- Assist in pre-sales activities
- Manage relationships with clients with the intention to exceed client expectations Qualifications
- B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science, Information Technology or related fields. Chartered Accountant and/or MBA with Finance/IT
- Must have experience in the areas of IT audits, SOX/ ICFR / IFC / SAS 70 / SSAE / SOC, IT Financial Audit and Business
- Automated Controls, IT Risk consulting or any other regulatory /compliance audits
- Knowledge of ERP’s like SAP / OFIN / JDE / etc and their native application controls will be preferred.
- Must have hands on experience on regulatory requirements / international standards (SSAE / ISAE / SOX, PCI, ISO 27001) and good practices (COSO, COBIT) relating to information security.
- Must have Excellent English skills, excellent presentation skills, excellent soft-skills
Certifications of CISA, CISSP, CISM, ISO 27001 preferred
Apply for Deloitte off campus drive 2023
Click here to join whatsapp group
Click here to join Telegram channel
2021 , 2022 and 2023 batch job Links : Apply for Off campus drive
Off-campus recruitment is the process of recruiting students for employment who are currently enrolled at the final year of passed out from college. This can be done through job fairs, online job boards, and other recruitment channels. Enggsolution is one of the best online website for best off campus drive recruitment updates.
The advantages of off-campus recruitment are that it allows employers to reach a wider pool of potential employees, and it can be less expensive and time-consuming than on-campus recruitment. The disadvantages of off-campus recruitment are that employers may have difficulty finding qualified candidates, and they may miss out on talented students who are not actively seeking jobs.
Off-campus recruitment can be a good option for employers who are looking for entry-level or entry-level positions. It can also be a good option for employers who are looking for candidates with specific skills or experience.