Deloitte off campus drive 2023 : Applications invited from BE BTech MCA / any graduates for the role of Analyst – Salesforce , Hyderabad location
As a Salesforce developer, you will work closely with the development team and interact with clients to understand their requirements to deliver salesforce solutions. You will be expected to:
· Work closely with the developers and the technical team on salesforce. Responsible for conducting technical code reviews and unit testing
· Closely get involved in the day-to-day development activities
· Monitor tasks adhering to determined timelines and ensuring high quality deliverables
· Maintain the technical documentation as required
· Participate in business requirement gathering and develop good understanding of functional requirements and come up with feasible solutions
· Responsible for various deployment activities
· Perform other job-related responsibilities as assigned
· 0-2 years of Salesforce development experience
· Good understanding of Salesforce Sales cloud and Service Cloud modules
· Experience in development using Apex programming, Visualforce, Lightning components, Flows etc.
· Understand Database concepts with SOQL, SOSL and SQL
· Hands-on with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud implementations
· Understanding on Salesforce capabilities and limitations of the platform
· Adhere to Salesforce Best Practices within the development
· Understanding of Salesforce Security and Sharing Model
· Responsible for the daily operations and support of the complete Salesforce CRM platform
· Actively participate in new functionality implementations including requirements gathering and solution design
· Manage Salesforce releases and other change requests and deployments.
· Object Administration, Reports & dashboards, and additional Salesforce configurations using workflow rules, validation rules, approval processes etc.
· Business Analysis skills to understand the stakeholder requirements and propose the best technical solution
· Strong communication and collaboration skills are a must
· Experience working with Salesforce Lightning experience
· System integrations using API’s preferred
· Knowledge on Lightning Aura Components, jQuery
· Any degree in Computer Science or Information Technology preferred
Apply for Deloitte off campus drive 2023
Click here to join whatsapp group
Click here to join Telegram channel
2021 , 2022 and 2023 batch job Links : Apply for Off campus drive
Off-campus recruitment is the process of recruiting students for employment who are currently enrolled at the final year of passed out from college. This can be done through job fairs, online job boards, and other recruitment channels. Enggsolution is one of the best online website for best off campus drive recruitment updates.
The advantages of off-campus recruitment are that it allows employers to reach a wider pool of potential employees, and it can be less expensive and time-consuming than on-campus recruitment. The disadvantages of off-campus recruitment are that employers may have difficulty finding qualified candidates, and they may miss out on talented students who are not actively seeking jobs.
Off-campus recruitment can be a good option for employers who are looking for entry-level or entry-level positions. It can also be a good option for employers who are looking for candidates with specific skills or experience.