Deloitte off campus drive : Applications open for B. Tech, BE & Engineering Graduates for the role of Support Analyst. Read full details and apply now
A person having high aspiration and passion for customer service excellence can accomplish their vison in Deloitte. TSS is the vital point of contact for all IT related incidents and service requests. Ability to demonstrate and communicate effectively with the wide variety of people in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, which provides services in professional manner, through email, phone, in person (Walk-in Customers). You need to be highly motivated team player with the skills and ability to manage ambiguity.
Work you’ll do
- Focus on delivering world class customer service to every customer coming at the ITS Walk-up.
- Provides Hardware and Application Support. Asset management and tracking of hardware and software. This duty requires knowledge of existing
- Install and configure firm-standard images on laptops &
- Interface with outside customers and vendors as required
- Follow direction of immediate supervisors or managers to implement new
- Provide after-hours emergency support on a rotational basis as outlined per ITS service level
- Provides Mobile Device deployment & support; activities include End user guidance and recommendations, activation, account modifications, configuration, testing, problem identification and
- Grows relationships with business users at all levels in organization. Promotes ITS services, engages customers to understand business needs and maintains ownership for problem resolution. Maintains other technology related updates to enhance the customer
- Adhering to existing processes. Documents problems and resolutions for knowledge bases, original equipment manufacturer (OEM) vendors, and service desk tickets. Adheres to policy and Service Level Targets (SLT’s) through accurate recording of service activities, asset transactions, data retention, and PC compliance Performs password resets and workstation management in Active Directory.
- Supports and provides training for Audio/Video Conference equipment throughout the office. This would include various projection equipment, Daily check and event startup and support of Video Conference Systems (Television/Cable systems).
- Assists infrastructure teams (LAN, WAN, Telephony) where local hands on activities are
TSS team is proud to be part of Deloitte’s Information Technology Support Services spread across Hyderabad, Mumbai, Bengaluru & Delhi. This team is responsible to accomplish various Customer support task at the ITS walk-up to deliver world class customer service. This team takes care of new hire laptop setup, End of Lease activity, PDA support, Printer support & VC support at local offices.
Deloitte off campus drive Qualifications
Required:B. Tech, BE & Engineering Graduates
- Technical troubleshooting, Strong Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point), Lync, Windows and MAC operating systems, mobile device hardware and software, networking, video conferencing, Audio/Video, Telephony equipment, Active Directory administration will be an
- ITIL – Certification
- Microsoft MCITP – Certification
- A / N+ Certification a plus
- Industry certifications such as Dell or HP a plus
- Basic knowledge of overall network/systems security
2021 , 2022 and 2023 batch job Links : Apply for Off campus drive
Off-campus recruitment is the process of recruiting students for employment who are currently enrolled at the final year of passed out from college. This can be done through job fairs, online job boards, and other recruitment channels. Enggsolution is one of the best online website for best off campus drive recruitment updates.
The advantages of off-campus recruitment are that it allows employers to reach a wider pool of potential employees, and it can be less expensive and time-consuming than on-campus recruitment. The disadvantages of off-campus recruitment are that employers may have difficulty finding qualified candidates, and they may miss out on talented students who are not actively seeking jobs.
Off-campus recruitment can be a good option for employers who are looking for entry-level or entry-level positions. It can also be a good option for employers who are looking for candidates with specific skills or experience.