Deloitte Analyst recruitment is open for candidates with Bachelor’s degree & 0-2 years of experience. Read eligibility for analyst role and apply here
As an Analyst, you may need to interact with stakeholders and internal clients directly to either understand their query or requirement or any data issue that they may face. You may also assist them by providing necessary solutions or advisory support to help them understand data and related reports.
You will be responsible for:
· Performing the processing of data received from clients and stakeholders and convert into desired format
· Validating data pertaining to ABI projects
· Conducting research and analysis as required to resolve issues
· Producing and delivering data in a timely manner to clients and stakeholders for all project related reports or analysis, validation, processing, or ad-hoc reports under tight deadlines
· Examining and evaluating purpose and content of business requests/reports to develop new, or improve existing format, use, and controls
· Reviewing reports as first set of eyes to find any kind of errors or misses to benchmark the quality of the work based on the request received from the stakeholder
· Actively participating in different process improvement and re-engineering project initiatives to maintain high quality standards for all deliverables. Identifying system and process improvements opportunities and making recommendations
· Work closely with other team members in India and across the globe
Our team culture is collaborative and encourages team members to take initiative and seek on-the-job learning opportunities. Our professionals are committed to excellence and to enhance the trust of the entire talent network. Quality is our top priority, and by focusing on exceptional client service, we continue to raise the bar on quality and deliver greater value to our clients/stakeholders.
· Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Management, Statistics or Data Analytics
· Excellent MS Excel knowledge and working experience
· Must be detailed oriented with a strong focus on data quality and accuracy
· Business analysis skill involves gathering requirements from stakeholders and translating them to valid requirements document in necessary
· 0-2 years of proven working experience as a Data Analyst or Business Data Analyst in the talent or financial domain
· Excellent skills in performing large and complex data analysis, data mining, and generating data reports based on requirements
· Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
· Logical thinking ability in creating a report, dashboard, automation tool or any analysis
· Good communication skills (written, verbal, interpretive)
· Excellent time management skills
· Manage and execute reporting and analytics projects
· Collaborate with internal teams, global clients, and cross border stakeholders
· Advanced MS Excel skills (e.g. VBA, macros, etc.)
· Foundational knowledge of project management
· Experience with creating/editing presentations in MS PowerPoint
· Understanding of dashboard presentation using Tableau or any other visualization tools
2021 , 2022 and 2023 batch job Links : Apply for Off campus drive
Off-campus recruitment is the process of recruiting students for employment who are currently enrolled at the final year of passed out from college. This can be done through job fairs, online job boards, and other recruitment channels. Enggsolution is one of the best online website for best off campus drive recruitment updates.
The advantages of off-campus recruitment are that it allows employers to reach a wider pool of potential employees, and it can be less expensive and time-consuming than on-campus recruitment. The disadvantages of off-campus recruitment are that employers may have difficulty finding qualified candidates, and they may miss out on talented students who are not actively seeking jobs.
Off-campus recruitment can be a good option for employers who are looking for entry-level or entry-level positions. It can also be a good option for employers who are looking for candidates with specific skills or experience.