Deccan Fine Chemicals hiring chemical engineers from BE / BTech from 2022 / 2023 passout , read full details in blog and apply now for Deccan Fine Chemicals recruitment
- Role & responsibilities
- Draw up the manufacturing Procedures (MPR)/SOPs and ensure that these are understood and implemented by the operators on the shop floor.
- Drive constant improvement – Optimization of the process in the plant so that cycle times reduced within the boundaries of HSE & Q Standards.
- Periodic preparation and analysis of utility, quality, yield & raw material consumption variance and other reports relevant to management of the process.
- To commission new projects/products in the plant in terms of preparing MPR/SOPs/P&ID, technology absorption, relevant DCS changes and perform risk assessments of the process in a team.
- Ensure that Incidents are investigated, root causes ascertained and learning implemented in operations.
- First line support for troubleshooting in operations.
- Other duties as designated by reporting HOD
Preferred candidate profile
- Bachelors / Masters Degree in Chemical Engineering between 2022 / 2023 passout.
- Understanding of chemicals and non-chemical hazards.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills