DBATU Supplementary Exam form 2023 is open from 15 February , students can visit dbatuerp.com to fill the DBATU Supplementary Exam form.
Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Technological University (DBATU) offers a supplementary exam for students who have failed to clear their regular semester exam. The supplementary exam is a second chance for students to pass the course and avoid an academic loss.
The application process for the DBATU supplementary exam form is simple and can be done online through the official website.
Supplementary Exam Form Filling Process
- Student through his login will fill the supplementary exam by choosing subjects semester wise.
- Student will confirm his subjects and will pay the exam fees.
- After Payment successful, form will be submitted to institute.
- Institute will verify and approve the form.
- In case of any corrections, institute will reject the form and send it back to student.
- Student must make corrections, if the subjects are added then he/she needs to pay the fees. Students can also swap subjects or must keep earlier selected and confirm the subjects.
- After making corrections student has to resubmit the form to institute and Insitute will verify and confirm the supplementary exam form.
- After Institute confirmation, Hall ticket will be generated.
- Student must note that once paid fees will not be refunded.
- Please select your subject properly by checking its subject code and group “A” or “B”
Click here to fill dbatu exam form
Also read : Download DBATU Even semester academic calendar 2022-23
Download DBATU previous year question papers
Download BATUsolution App for free dbatu study material : Download from Playstore