DBATU 2nd and 4th semester timetable is now listed by Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Technological University ,Lonere. Download regular and supplementary timetable for BTech now
The second semester timetable for Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Technological University (DBATU) is designed to provide students with a well-rounded education that combines theoretical knowledge and practical skills. The timetable includes a variety of subjects that are essential for the students’ academic and professional development. The semester begins with core subjects like Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry, which form the foundation of engineering education.
These subjects are complemented by courses like Computer Programming and Engineering Graphics, which introduce students to the basics of programming and technical drawing. Additionally, practical sessions and laboratory work are scheduled to provide hands-on experience and reinforce the concepts learned in the classroom.
The fourth semester timetable at Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Technological University (DBATU) focuses on building upon the knowledge gained in the previous semesters and deepening students’ understanding of their chosen engineering discipline.
The timetable includes advanced subjects such as Electrical Circuits, Mechanics of Solids, and Thermodynamics, which delve deeper into the principles and applications of these areas. The curriculum also incorporates subjects like Environmental Studies and Professional Ethics, emphasizing the importance of sustainability and ethical considerations in engineering practice.
In addition to theoretical classes, the timetable includes practical sessions and workshops to enhance students’ problem-solving and analytical skills.
Overall, both the second and fourth semester timetables at DBATU are thoughtfully designed to provide students with a comprehensive education that combines theoretical knowledge, practical skills, and ethical considerations. The timetables offer a balanced mix of core engineering subjects, practical sessions, and additional courses to ensure that students receive a well-rounded education that prepares them for their future careers.
- Petrochemical Engineering(11527)
- Mining Engineering(11701)
- Safety & Fire Engineering(11914)
- Instrumentation Engineering 11466/11464)
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING & ALLIED BRANCHES (11612/11625/11916/11602/11606/11624/11994)
- Electronics & Allied Branches (11461/11376/11370/11372/11900/11844/11576)
- Information Technology Engineering (11246)
- Food Technology & Allied Branches (11503/11504/11534)
- Civil & Allied Branches (11191/11918/11922)
- Electrical & Allied Branches (11356/11297/11298/11293/11575)
- Chemical Engineering (11507)
- Computer & Allied Branches (11245/11242/11257/11911/11913/11925/11995/11263)