Dassault Systems off campus recruitment 2023 is open for B.E, M.Tech , M.E and MCA, BCA candidates for role of SIMULIA , Apply now
As a SIMULIA, R&D Quality Engineering Specialist in the test automation team, your primary focus will be to build robust automated software tests for our simulation related web applications using our customized Selenium-based web automation framework to contribute towards qualifying software deliveries on time with high quality.
You will work with a global team of engineers and software developers to define, build, execute and maintain automated tests.
Activities include but are not limited to working within the Test Automation team.
- Design, develop and maintain automated test scripts and associated test artifacts
- Debug, investigate, troubleshoot and resolve issues in test environment
- Collaborate with quality engineering and software development teams to build highly reliable automated tests
- Provide clear weekly status to management including progress, impediments and ideas
- Contribute towards process and tools initiatives to improve our software test automation solutions
- Research methods and technologies and share findings as directed
The Challenges ahead
- Gain expertise through training and usage of the SIMULIA web apps product portfolio
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, handling multiple tasks and assignments with ability to drive work to completion with high quality results
Also read : TCS national qualifier test | TCS NQT applications open , check now
Your Key Success Factors
- B.E, M.Tech , M.E and MCA, BCA, Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field with 0-2 years’ experience (required)
- Possess excellent communication skills in English, both verbally and in writing (required)
- Excellent knowledge and experience working with Selenium (desired)
- Self-motivated, passionate, outgoing and possess critical thinking skills (required)
- Possess strong organizational skills with strong attention to detail (required)
- Experience designing and developing test automation scripts (desired)
- Experience with Unit testing, Integration testing (desired)
- Experience with automation frameworks like Robot, Cucumber or other BDD frameworks (desired)
- Knowledge of Agile and DevOps software development methodologies (desired)
Apply for Dassault Systems off campus recruitment 2023
Click here to join whatsapp group
Click here to join Telegram channel
2021 , 2022 and 2023 batch job Links : Apply for Off campus drive
Off-campus recruitment is the process of recruiting students for employment who are currently enrolled at the final year of passed out from college. This can be done through job fairs, online job boards, and other recruitment channels. Enggsolution is one of the best online website for best off campus drive recruitment updates.
The advantages of off-campus recruitment are that it allows employers to reach a wider pool of potential employees, and it can be less expensive and time-consuming than on-campus recruitment. The disadvantages of off-campus recruitment are that employers may have difficulty finding qualified candidates, and they may miss out on talented students who are not actively seeking jobs.
Off-campus recruitment can be a good option for employers who are looking for entry-level or entry-level positions. It can also be a good option for employers who are looking for candidates with specific skills or experience.
One Comment on “Dassault Systems off campus recruitment 2023 , Apply now”