Dassault systems off campus drive 2023 for Mechanical engineers /Comp. Science engineering with 0 -2 year experience. Apply for User Success Engineer role
What will your job be
- Debug and Analysis the customer C++ /CAA Workspace to identify the buggy API
- Troubleshoot and resolve customers reported issues with complete ownership and dedication
- Determine source of customer problem (Standard API/User Defined API, product based, installation and administration issue)
- Timely deliver answers /solutions including validating all code corrections against customer scenarios
- Participate in customer calls, on demand, to convey technical expertise and deliver enhanced value & satisfaction
The Challenges ahead
- Submit and track issue with Development Team and validate Solutions provided by Development team
- Implement the functionality under R&D Guidance for specific customer demand.
- Define and/or development of Support/debugging tools and solutions
- Work closely with customers and partners as situation demands to resolve issues and ensure smooth deployment/production run
Your key success factors
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (in Mechanical/Comp. Science engineering )
- 0 -2 years. of C++ experience.
- Experience with scripting languages such as VB, Python is advantageous
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS/Web technologies would be an added advantage
- PLM Customization experience would be an added advantage
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently as a member of a team and individually
2021 , 2022 and 2023 batch job Links : Apply for Off campus drive
Off-campus recruitment is the process of recruiting students for employment who are currently enrolled at the final year of passed out from college. This can be done through job fairs, online job boards, and other recruitment channels. Enggsolution is one of the best online website for best off campus drive recruitment updates.
The advantages of off-campus recruitment are that it allows employers to reach a wider pool of potential employees, and it can be less expensive and time-consuming than on-campus recruitment. The disadvantages of off-campus recruitment are that employers may have difficulty finding qualified candidates, and they may miss out on talented students who are not actively seeking jobs.
Off-campus recruitment can be a good option for employers who are looking for entry-level or entry-level positions. It can also be a good option for employers who are looking for candidates with specific skills or experience.