Dassault Systems off campus drive for fresher Product Marketing for SOLIDWORKS , Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or same level can apply
The Industry Process Consultant for product marketing of 3DEXPERIENCE Works is responsible for readiness new products and version launching into Japanese market as product manager.
The product marketing team is a counterpart of product portfolio of 3DEXPERIENCE Works in headquarters.
In order to products launch, he/she has to do research the Japanese market, prepare sales contents, share the information by product introduction training to our sales and partners to make them understand products value.
The industry process consultant needs to…
Masters 3DEXPERIENCE platform usages and value through Industry processes.
He/She needs to understand how the products fulfill the business needs.
-To contribute to increasing the deal size, accelerate deal signature and secures successful go-live.
-Be able to articulate their overall 3DEXPERIENCE Platform value.
-To contribute to the execution of the Value Engagement acridities and deliverables, according to the difference phases, with specific focus on gate reviews.
-Be able to articulate value base on identified KPI’s and KVIs, using storylines based on the Customer Value Model and adapting them to the audience, whether it is a Use, a process Owner or Business Owner.
-Be closely collaborate with the DS internal ecosystems.
-To provide feedback to the team from customer use cases.
-To Support the Solution enablement of their Partners and Sales ecosystem.
-Maximizing the usage of the 3DEXPERIENCE platform for interaction with the customer and DS ecosystem
Qualifications for Dassault Systems:
– Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or same level.
– Experience in any of the following: Engineering software pre-sales, post-support, or trainings.
– Experience in project management. (task management)
– Experience in making and presenting presentations.
– Ability to conduct business in Japanese as usual.
– Experience working in English.
– Have a passion for learning
– Flexible, adaptable and acceptable to change.
– Interpersonal communication is important.
What’s in it for you
- Gain exposure to a wide variety of IT technologies
- Having an international work environment with brilliant colleagues around the globe.
- Opportunity to work on challenging projects.
- Hybrid “Work from home” arrangement in compliance with company policies and guidelines.
2021 , 2022 and 2023 batch job Links : Apply for Off campus drive