DASSAULT SYSTEMES recruitment drive is open for BE /BTech (Mech) 2021 and 2022 Batch (already passed out) students. Read details for recruitment drive
● Name of the Company: DASSAULT SYSTEMES
● Eligible Degree: B.E. / B.Tech.
● Branch: Mech
● Eligible Batch: 2021 Batch (already passed out) or 2022 Batch (already passed out)
● Salary (CTC): 7.5 LPA
● Designation: Creative Designer
● Recruitment Process:
1. Online Test – 28 Feb 2023, Tuesday (students can take this online test from anywhere with the help of webcam enabled laptop/desktop)
2. Personal Interview – 4 March 2023, Saturday (students who clear online test will be called for Physical interview by the company at DASSAULT SYSTEMES, Hinjewadi, Pune)
● Percentage Criteria:
▪︎ Throughout 60% or more (from SSC to B.E./B.Tech.)
▪︎ No live backlog subjects
▪︎ No year down or year gap in education (from SSC to B.E./B.Tech.)
▪︎ However, company HR will shortlist the students for the recruitment process.
● Candidate should be aware of 3D and CAD softwares
● Joining Date: Immediate
● Job Location: Pune
What will your role be?
• analyze and prepare the CAD data for virtual productions in DeltaGen
• Fundamental role right at the beginning of the 3D Model creation process
• Preparation of 3D models according to 3DExcite standards and naming conventions
• The CAD Specialist is responsible to maintain this 3D model during the whole life-cycle, implement updates, and adapting it for the different required productions
• Polygon reduction for various VR/AR/Real-time use cases
The Challenges ahead
In this role is to be awaited a close intra-departmental collaboration as well as direct contact with Project Managers and other departments.
Your Key Success Factors
• Background in the field of Engineering, Architecture, or Design.
• Is knowledgeable of at least one of the most common CAD software (like Catia, Autocad, Rhino, NX, Alias) and understands the CAD design principles.
• Is knowledgeable of at least one of the most common 3D Software applications (like Maya, Cinema 4D, 3DS Max).
• Is proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Word).
Has an eye for details and aims for high-quality deliverables.
2021 , 2022 and 2023 batch job Links : Apply for Off campus drive
Off-campus recruitment is the process of recruiting students for employment who are currently enrolled at the final year of passed out from college. This can be done through job fairs, online job boards, and other recruitment channels. Enggsolution is one of the best online website for best off campus drive recruitment updates.
The advantages of off-campus recruitment are that it allows employers to reach a wider pool of potential employees, and it can be less expensive and time-consuming than on-campus recruitment. The disadvantages of off-campus recruitment are that employers may have difficulty finding qualified candidates, and they may miss out on talented students who are not actively seeking jobs.
Off-campus recruitment can be a good option for employers who are looking for entry-level or entry-level positions. It can also be a good option for employers who are looking for candidates with specific skills or experience.