Commscope recruitment for freshers for the role of Systems Engineer , candidates with electrical / computer engineering can apply
As a System Engineer Intern, you will be responsible for putting the framework and architecture for future product as part of the Networking, Intelligent Cellular & Security (NICS) solutions. You will work closely with system, development, testing teams and managers and the rest of R&D organization to support indoor coverage products’ releases such as ONECELL and ERA. This role will be based in Richardson, TX or Lowell MA.
You Will Make an Impact By
- Developing tools and scripts
- Simulating new features and capabilities in the product, to help understanding performance, analyze root cause and define system attributes,
- Studying wireless standards and devising solutions for specific features of CommScope small cell and DAS products. Solving problems with the ability to provide practical solutions and inventions,
- Applying machine learning to learn from large data to come up with efficient and fast algorithms
Also read : Capgemini hiring for TALENT ACQUISITION role
Required Qualifications for Consideration
- Actively pursuing a bachelor’s (upcoming juniors & seniors) or master’s or Ph.D degree in electrical/computer engineering from an accredited university,
- Proven strong academic performer with a minimum GPA of 3.0,
- Course works in at least one of the following areas: Cellular Communications, Computer networks, Machine Learning, Data Science or Virtualization.
- Good knowledge and experience with Python
- Must possess unrestricted work authorization and not require future sponsorship,
- Military-Affiliated candidates encouraged to apply (Veterans, Military Spouses, and Guard/Reservists).
You Will Excite Us If You
- Have knowledge of Machine Learning systems, models, and schemes,
- Demonstrate strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Show innovation through unique ideas and propose them to the team
- Exercise strategic and creative thinking; distinguished written and verbal communications skills
- Have a strong initiative, a self-starter with analytical skills, attention to details, problem-solving and decision-making abilities
- Have Experience working in a fast-paced environment and flexible to changing priorities
2021 , 2022 and 2023 batch job Links : Apply for Off campus drive
Off-campus recruitment is the process of recruiting students for employment who are currently enrolled at the final year of passed out from college. This can be done through job fairs, online job boards, and other recruitment channels. Enggsolution is one of the best online website for best off campus drive recruitment updates.
The advantages of off-campus recruitment are that it allows employers to reach a wider pool of potential employees, and it can be less expensive and time-consuming than on-campus recruitment. The disadvantages of off-campus recruitment are that employers may have difficulty finding qualified candidates, and they may miss out on talented students who are not actively seeking jobs.
Off-campus recruitment can be a good option for employers who are looking for entry-level or entry-level positions. It can also be a good option for employers who are looking for candidates with specific skills or experience.