Commbank off campus drive for freshers with BE BTech ME MTech for role of Associate Engineer , apply now for commbank recruitment 2023
You will be expected to perform the following tasks and responsibilities in a manner consistent with CBA’s Values of Honesty, Integrity and Trust and CBA’s Behaviours of Performance-Driven, Accountable, Customer-Focussed and Teamwork.
- Understanding of Pega frameworks for different industries and hands on experience on few of them
- Understanding on Pega Applications platform
- PCSA (PEGA Certified Systems Architect); preferred PCSSA (Pega Certified Senior System Architect) on Pega version 7.x or 8.x
- Knowledge on ITIL (Incident/Change/Problem/Release/Deployment Management)
- Work with team for any application enhancement, releases and deployments
- Work on Creating and updating the Application Runbooks and others
- Knowledge in tools like Octopus/Team City, Share Point, Confluence
- Good hands in Ticketing tools like Jira, My Service, Service Now.
- Excellent customer interfacing skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and outstanding analytical and Problem-solving skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and the ability to quickly differentiate between problems caused by hardware, operating systems software, application programs
- Understand the Severity and Criticality of the issue and work on priority
- Work with other depend teams across and provide solutions for the issues encountered
Undertake any other tasks assigned by your manager that you have the capability to perform safely. (NOTE: All tasks assigned and carried out must be performed in accordance with all relevant internal Bank policies and external regulatory requirements).
Role specific responsibilities of Commbank off campus drive:
- Ensure all initiatives meet the minimum Service Management process requirements
- Act as an interface between the Customer with IT&T vendors, service providers and system owners.
- Act as escalation point for Business and IT Service providers
- Represent Business customers from an IT&T perspective in teleconferences and meetings.
- Function as the primary escalation point for Infrastructure vendors and ITSMO delivery of Incident Management and Service Request services.
- Engage Business customers and related projects to on-board new applications to the appropriate support models.
Incident/ Problem management
- Minimise high priority incident durations and impacts; Ensure incidents receive correct priority ratings
- Minimise high priority incident volumes
- Minimise repeat and recurring high priority incidents
- Ensure problems and corrective actions receive correct priority ratings
- Facilitate problem outcomes with service providers
- Conduct Problem Reviews with Service Owners and System Managers
Change and Configuration management
- Provide a coordination point for major change and release activities
- Identify issues, risks with Changes and Releases and facilitate resolution of these
- Conduct PIRs for failed Changes
- Ensure all changes records meet internal/external audit requirements
- Manage review and correction of CI inaccuracies
- Manage CI audits
- Provide CMDB support to major projects
- Provide process specific coaching to Configuration Librarians and Service Owners
- Monitor and maintain Configuration Librarian access to CMDB
How to apply Commbank off campus drive?
2021 , 2022 and 2023 batch job Links : Apply for Off campus drive
Off-campus recruitment is the process of recruiting students for employment who are currently enrolled at the final year of passed out from college. This can be done through job fairs, online job boards, and other recruitment channels. Enggsolution is one of the best online website for best off campus drive recruitment updates.
The advantages of off-campus recruitment are that it allows employers to reach a wider pool of potential employees, and it can be less expensive and time-consuming than on-campus recruitment. The disadvantages of off-campus recruitment are that employers may have difficulty finding qualified candidates, and they may miss out on talented students who are not actively seeking jobs.
Off-campus recruitment can be a good option for employers who are looking for entry-level or entry-level positions. It can also be a good option for employers who are looking for candidates with specific skills or experience.