Comcast off campus drive inviting applications for role of development Engineer , freshers from BE BTech with 0-2 Years experience can apply
Responsible for planning and designing new software and web applications. Completes programming and implements, tests and debugs defined software components.
- Reviews, writes and edits codes. Conducts analysis to determine integration needs.
- Researches, writes and edits documentation and technical requirements, including software design evaluation plans, test results and technical manuals.
- Monitors and evaluates competitive applications and products. Reviews literature, patents and current practices relevant to the solution of assigned projects.
- Works with the Quality Assurance team to determine if applications fit specification and technical requirements.
- Applies full use and application of engineering methodologies related to area of engineering specialty.
- Displays knowledge of engineering concepts and skills and knowledge of their application in the area of specified engineering specialty.
- Displays knowledge of and ability to apply, process design and redesign skills.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience – think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff – be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team – make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System – a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company – by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what’s right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
While possessing the stated degree is preferred, Comcast also may consider applicants who hold some combination of coursework and experience, or who have extensive related professional experience.
Relevant Work Experience
2021 , 2022 and 2023 batch job Links : Apply for Off campus drive