ColorTokens hiring engineering graduates, applications open for BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech with 7 LPA ctc. read full details , eligibility and apply here
Salary: 7 LPA
Job Location: Bangalore
Work Mode: Hybrid
Employment Type: Permanent
Specialization: Computer Science Engineering/Information Technology/Computer Network Engineering/Cyber Security
Graduating year: 2021/2022
Percentage: 75% above (10th, 12th & Graduation) 7.5 above CGPA
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work with product managers and lead developers to come up with a problem statement and approaches
- Document the approaches and problem statement and come up with prototypes to investigate feasibility of various approaches
- Iterate and improve upon solutions to productize features
Skill Pre-requisites for the role:
- BE/ BTech/ MS/ MTech in Computer Science or related fields
- Good Programming skill in any language (Golang preferred). (Developers with C++ / Java are also fine)
- Good analytical thinking
- Self driven and highly motivated developer
Also read : Infosys hiring for DSE and SP role , 6.5 to 9.5 LPA CTC
Good To Have
- Knowledge of AWS, Azure, GCP highly desirable
- Knowledge on best practices architectures for SaaS applications.
- Knowledge of Operating Systems, Networking, Application development
- Knowledge of Mongo DB a plus
Click here to join whatsapp group
Click here to join Telegram channel
2021 , 2022 and 2023 batch job Links : Apply for Off campus drive
Off-campus recruitment is the process of recruiting students for employment who are currently enrolled at the final year of passed out from college. This can be done through job fairs, online job boards, and other recruitment channels. Enggsolution is one of the best online website for best off campus drive recruitment updates.
The advantages of off-campus recruitment are that it allows employers to reach a wider pool of potential employees, and it can be less expensive and time-consuming than on-campus recruitment. The disadvantages of off-campus recruitment are that employers may have difficulty finding qualified candidates, and they may miss out on talented students who are not actively seeking jobs.
Off-campus recruitment can be a good option for employers who are looking for entry-level or entry-level positions. It can also be a good option for employers who are looking for candidates with specific skills or experience.