Cognizant off campus drive : Applications invited from Engineering Students for the post of Software Engineer
Cognizant is hiring for the post of Software Engineer!
Responsibilities of the Candidate:
- Understand the competency proficiency role mapping for self
- Solicit performance feedback and use it to identify proficiency gaps in the remit of the role
- Help team members articulate project expectations, and provide guidance and supervision to deliver the defined tasks
- Clearly understand role and competency proficiency expectations for self
- Demostrate appreciation of diversity and inclusion in professional interactions
- Ability to highlight any observable deviations in areas of diversity and inclusion
Apply for Cognizant off campus drive 2023
Click here to join whatsapp group
Click here to join Telegram channel
2021 , 2022 and 2023 batch job Links : Apply for Off campus drive
Off-campus recruitment is the process of recruiting students for employment who are currently enrolled at the final year of passed out from college. This can be done through job fairs, online job boards, and other recruitment channels. Enggsolution is one of the best online website for best off campus drive recruitment updates.
The advantages of off-campus recruitment are that it allows employers to reach a wider pool of potential employees, and it can be less expensive and time-consuming than on-campus recruitment. The disadvantages of off-campus recruitment are that employers may have difficulty finding qualified candidates, and they may miss out on talented students who are not actively seeking jobs.
Off-campus recruitment can be a good option for employers who are looking for entry-level or entry-level positions. It can also be a good option for employers who are looking for candidates with specific skills or experience.