Cognizant hiring freshers Freshers / WFO / Non-Voice Process / Rotational Shifts , applications invited from Any Graduates.
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Candidate should possess good communication skills.
2. Candidates should be flexible enough to adapt to 24/7 Shifts.
3. PAN CARD & VOTER ID is a must to proceed with this course of action.
4. CTC will be discussed during the 1st round of discussion.
5. Candidates are requested to be available from 10 AM to 7:30 PM to attend Calls from Monday through Friday. (Saturday until 3 PM IF need be)
2021 , 2022 and 2023 batch job Links : Apply for Off campus drive
Off-campus recruitment is the process of recruiting students for employment who are currently enrolled at the final year of passed out from college. This can be done through job fairs, online job boards, and other recruitment channels. Enggsolution is one of the best online website for best off campus drive recruitment updates.
The advantages of off-campus recruitment are that it allows employers to reach a wider pool of potential employees, and it can be less expensive and time-consuming than on-campus recruitment. The disadvantages of off-campus recruitment are that employers may have difficulty finding qualified candidates, and they may miss out on talented students who are not actively seeking jobs.
Off-campus recruitment can be a good option for employers who are looking for entry-level or entry-level positions. It can also be a good option for employers who are looking for candidates with specific skills or experience.