Check details about Cloud Software Group off campus drive 2023 , freshers with Bachelor’s/Master’s degree can apply. Check eligibility and apply here
The Global Support organization at TIBCO provides technical Product Support services to our customers. As a member of this world-wide team, you will help debug and solve problems that may arise during the implementation of complex solutions by external and internal customers using our products.
You will be responsible for gathering information about the reported problem, researching for known problems and workarounds, establishing the configuration and steps to reproduce the problem, and recreating the problem in a lab environment.
Once the problem is understood, you are also responsible to identify workarounds or to collaborate with engineering to get a fix or a patch to the client as needed to keep their systems operational.
Also read : HCL Tech recruitment 2023 , Apply for Senior Analyst role
· Provide phone/email/Zoom consultation to debug customer problems of low to medium complexity.
· Develop good communication skills (phone/email) to provide support to the TIBCO customer base.
· Understand the product issues reported by the customer and reproduce it locally in the support lab.
· Provides prompt and accurate feedback to customers.
· Work with the senior members in the group to provide workarounds for the customer reported issues.
· Escalate issues to senior members in the group when unable to overcome obstacles. Learn from escalated issues and avoid repeated escalations of the same problem type.
· Create Change Requests (CRs) for the defects/enhancements reported by the customer.
· Work on the assigned TIBCO product (mostly one) and learn all the areas of that product.
· Learn the technologies required for supporting the TIBCO product.
· Learn other TIBCO products that are required for better understanding of the TIBCO product that you are working on.
· Creates KnowledgeBase articles (FAQ/Solutions) for the Service Requests that have repeat value.
· May need to work in the following shifts on a rotation basis:
· APAC / Early morning shift (~4:30 am – 1:30 pm IST)
· EMEA shift (~12:30 pm – 9:30 pm IST)
· US East shift (~3 pm – 12 am IST)
· US West or night shift (~9:00 pm – 6 am IST)
· Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent (BE/ME/MCA) with 0-3 years of relevant IT experience.
· Good troubleshooting and analytical skills Good knowledge of programming languages (JAVA/ C/ C++/.Net) and debugging skills.
· Good understanding of Unix and Windows operating systems and ability to simulate / debug problems on these.
· Working knowledge of several of these technologies:J2EE, JMS, XML/XPATH, Web services, web development, app/web servers, networking, TCP/IP, HTTP, SOAP will be an added advantage.
· Good knowledge of databases (Oracle /SQL server / DB2) and proficient in writing / analysing SQL queries.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Enjoys working with people Strong customer orientated attitude
· High level of personal motivation
· Proven capability to own, drive and take responsibility
· Ability to work in an international multi site environment
Nice to have (any of these):
· Product/Application support experience, JAVA / Database certification
· TIBCO product knowledge/experience
· Knowledge of different Authentication/Authorization mechanisms e.g. Basic, OAuth, Kerberos etc.
· Knowledge of Cloud technologies and different services e.g. AWS, Docker, RedShift..etc TLS/SSL concepts and its working mechanism.
· Process Management, Memory Management, Performance management , application Scaling etc.
Apply for Cloud Software Group off campus drive
Apply Link : Cloud Software Group off campus drive
Click here to join whatsapp group
Click here to join Telegram channel
2021 , 2022 and 2023 batch job Links : Apply for Off campus drive
Off-campus recruitment is the process of recruiting students for employment who are currently enrolled at the final year of passed out from college. This can be done through job fairs, online job boards, and other recruitment channels. Enggsolution is one of the best online website for best off campus drive recruitment updates.
The advantages of off-campus recruitment are that it allows employers to reach a wider pool of potential employees, and it can be less expensive and time-consuming than on-campus recruitment. The disadvantages of off-campus recruitment are that employers may have difficulty finding qualified candidates, and they may miss out on talented students who are not actively seeking jobs.
Off-campus recruitment can be a good option for employers who are looking for entry-level or entry-level positions. It can also be a good option for employers who are looking for candidates with specific skills or experience.