Civica off campus recruitment is open for role of Graduate Trainee , fresher Btech candidates can apply for the off campus recruitment
Horizons (Graduate Training Program) is a specially designed program with an aim to make the graduates business ready, fill the skill gaps and in the long run fill up the future positions in the organization by internal promotions.
The program duration is three months and involves a combination of classroom and online trainings, assignments and assessments for the graduates in areas of technical and behavioural domain in the first two months and shadowing live projects for the third month.
The content of the trainings is developed internally based on the business need and approved by respective domain practice manager. All classroom trainings are conducted by the in-house subject matter experts.
- Software Testing
- Software Development
- BCA/B.E/B.Sc/B.Tech/MCA/M.E/M.Sc/M.Tech or equivalent degrees in the field of IT.
- Year of Passing – 2021/2022/2023.
- Willing to relocate to Vadodara /Indore.
- Has 60% and above in highest qualification in field of IT.
For chosen stream
- Software Testing – Knowledge of Software Testing (Manual /Automation)
- Software Development – Knowledge of OOPs, .NET, C#
Terms and Conditions
1. Remuneration/Offered Salary – Selected candidate will be hired as a graduate trainee for initial 3 months and would receive Rs.9000 (Gross) as stipend per month. After completing 3 months training period they would be entitled as per their stream chosen i.e Junior Software Engineer, Junior Test Analyst etc and package offered would be 3.5 LPA.
2. Training Agreement – On selection, candidate has to sign a 2 year training agreement which is valid from their date of joining the organization. Will share the Training agreement copy with relevant clauses with shortlisted/selected candidates during the selection process
3. Work location – Vadodara/Indore (the candidate will need to work from office mandatorily)
4. Leaves – No leaves during initial 3 months of their training time. In case of any, all details including dates on which a candidate plans to take leave/s is required to be disclosed before any selection decision is made.
5 Stream – Choose the stream wisely, once interviewed for a particular stream – it would remain the same for the next 1-2 years.
6. Future Plans – Incase of other future plans in near future ( coming 1-3 years ) like further studies or moving abroad, please do not apply.
Last date to apply: Sunday, 19th February 2023.
How to Apply? (Please go through the above details before applying)
- To apply, fill in this registration form.
- Upon registration, shortlisting would begin, and you will be invited for the selection process if eligible
- The joining month would be April’23 and Aug’23
Apply for Civica off campus recruitment 2023
Click here to join whatsapp group
Click here to join Telegram channel
2021 , 2022 and 2023 batch job Links : Apply for Off campus drive
Off-campus recruitment is the process of recruiting students for employment who are currently enrolled at the final year of passed out from college. This can be done through job fairs, online job boards, and other recruitment channels. Enggsolution is one of the best online website for best off campus drive recruitment updates.
The advantages of off-campus recruitment are that it allows employers to reach a wider pool of potential employees, and it can be less expensive and time-consuming than on-campus recruitment. The disadvantages of off-campus recruitment are that employers may have difficulty finding qualified candidates, and they may miss out on talented students who are not actively seeking jobs.
Off-campus recruitment can be a good option for employers who are looking for entry-level or entry-level positions. It can also be a good option for employers who are looking for candidates with specific skills or experience.