Cisco off campus drive 2023 : Applications open for role of TAC Engineer , Bangalore location. CTC offered is ₹ 6,50,000. Apply for job before 16th Feb, 2023
We are looking to employ people like you as technical support engineers. All positions begin on a contract basis.
Our TAC engineers are called upon by our customers around the world when they are facing critical network outages and when they need help to troubleshoot and resolve complex technical challenges. Most of the time, issues are escalated to TAC only when other teams — including those of leading IT services companies — have failed to resolve them.
Needless to say, there is never a dull moment in the life of a TAC engineer! As a TAC engineer, you are learning constantly, growing by the day, and applying your knowledge to resolve complicated, challenging, and difficult technical issues. The majority of TAC engineers are certified as CCIEs. All are great mentors and colleagues. As a TAC engineer, you work on all networking technologies, including routing and switching, security, data center, content, optical, and wireless.
Take advantage of this phenomenal opportunity to roll up your sleeves and become intimate with a broad range of networking technologies while resolving very tough and complex issues.
Find out if you have the talent and skills to be a part of this elite team.
Also read : Tata Steel recruitment 2023 | Off campus job , Apply now
We are the world leader in networking. We design, manufacture, and sell IP-based networking products and services related to the communications and information technology industry worldwide. An estimated 85 percent of Internet traffic travels across our hardware and software solutions.
- BE/BTech/MCA/ME/MTech from any learning institution (2021 – 2022 batch)
- College GPA – no restrictions
- Great pH score
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work hard to deliver results
Good to have the below technical Knowledge:
- Good understanding on Networking Basics
- CCNA – Good to have
- Basic knowledge of Linux, SQL and/or Oracle Database and Microsoft Active Directory
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with ability to troubleshoot technical problems
- Ability to Assertively communicate and demonstrate attitude to resolve/approach problems.
- Ability to multi-task, self-start, work in a fast-paced team environment and work independently
- We understand that despite having state-of-the-art proctoring systems for remote tests, few of the candidates engaging in malpractices go undetected.
- Therefore, on or before the date of joining, all the tests which a candidate had taken on remote mode as part of the selection process may be administered in person again.
Apply for Cisco off campus drive 2023
Click here to join whatsapp group
Click here to join Telegram channel
2021 , 2022 and 2023 batch job Links : Apply for Off campus drive
Off-campus recruitment is the process of recruiting students for employment who are currently enrolled at the final year of passed out from college. This can be done through job fairs, online job boards, and other recruitment channels. Enggsolution is one of the best online website for best off campus drive recruitment updates.
The advantages of off-campus recruitment are that it allows employers to reach a wider pool of potential employees, and it can be less expensive and time-consuming than on-campus recruitment. The disadvantages of off-campus recruitment are that employers may have difficulty finding qualified candidates, and they may miss out on talented students who are not actively seeking jobs.
Off-campus recruitment can be a good option for employers who are looking for entry-level or entry-level positions. It can also be a good option for employers who are looking for candidates with specific skills or experience.