Capgemini Off campus drive 2022,2023 : Applications invited from freshers B.Tech/BCA/Diploma in IT field as Service Desk Engineer with ctc of 3 LPA to 5LPA
- We are looking for self-motivated individual with experience in voice based process providing Help-desk Support (IT)
- The ideal candidate should have good knowledge of technical helpdesk support functions with a minimum 0.6 to 3 year of experience
- Preferred qualification is B.Tech/BCA/Diploma in IT field
- Should be open to a 24*7 work environment, Rotational shift with rotational weekoff
- Should be available to work on Indian Holidays
- Should be good in taking initiatives and responsible enough to handle pressure
- Must have a good understanding of handling Service desk issues
- Should possess excellent verbal & written communication, presentation skills, inter-personal skills
- Experience in similar help-desk profile which involves Incident Management & technical troubleshooting in Retail domain
- Handle Incoming Calls and perform troubleshooting over call as per Knowledge Articles available and provide first time fix over calls
- Handling Trouble Tickets in the form of Chat/Service Requests/Emails
- Working towards meeting the defined SLAs for all metrics
- Maximize customer satisfaction through effective solutions delivery
- To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles
- To take ownership of user problems and be proactive when dealing with user issues
Apply for Capgemini Off campus drive 2022,2023
Click here to join whatsapp group
Click here to join Telegram channel
2021 , 2022 and 2023 batch job Links : Apply for Off campus drive
Off-campus recruitment is the process of recruiting students for employment who are currently enrolled at the final year of passed out from college. This can be done through job fairs, online job boards, and other recruitment channels. Enggsolution is one of the best online website for best off campus drive recruitment updates.
The advantages of off-campus recruitment are that it allows employers to reach a wider pool of potential employees, and it can be less expensive and time-consuming than on-campus recruitment. The disadvantages of off-campus recruitment are that employers may have difficulty finding qualified candidates, and they may miss out on talented students who are not actively seeking jobs.
Off-campus recruitment can be a good option for employers who are looking for entry-level or entry-level positions. It can also be a good option for employers who are looking for candidates with specific skills or experience.