BT Group off campus hiring freshers for Associate engineer role , BE BTech from any stream of 2022 and 2023 batch can apply for BT group off campus drive
Following MANDATORY prior experience is prefererred where candidate has –
- Background in Data Management, Data Governance, Data security, Data Solutions in an Enterprise context
- Understanding of file transfer technologies, SFTP, FTPS
- Understadning of Cloud storage and transfer mechanisms, AWS S3, GCS, AWS CLI, GSUTIL
- Git and devops practices
- Self-learner & keep yourself abreast of the business, technology & IT practice changes
- Interest in running POCs for new technologies, analysing considerations, establishing standards and propagating to wider teams
- Good to have experience of the Perl programming language but not essential
Responsibilities of BT Group off campus hiring
- Identifies and implements continuous improvement opportunities to enhance team’s ways of working, operations and processes.
- Resolves technical functional/non-functional issues raised by the team and/or customer and manages escalations as required.
- Delivering software solutions that provide business value and meet customer requirements, including necessary designs, documentation, automated testing, deployment and in-life support.
- Driving reuse of technology to ensure efficiency and improve velocity.
- Delivering organisational health outcomes across the team, including coaching and team development.
- Managing key stakeholders to enable successful software design and delivery.
Delivering the appropriate level of production and in-life release support to ensure production issues are resolved in a timely and effective manner
2021 , 2022 and 2023 batch job Links : Apply for Off campus drive
Off-campus recruitment is the process of recruiting students for employment who are currently enrolled at the final year of passed out from college. This can be done through job fairs, online job boards, and other recruitment channels. Enggsolution is one of the best online website for best off campus drive recruitment updates.
The advantages of off-campus recruitment are that it allows employers to reach a wider pool of potential employees, and it can be less expensive and time-consuming than on-campus recruitment. The disadvantages of off-campus recruitment are that employers may have difficulty finding qualified candidates, and they may miss out on talented students who are not actively seeking jobs.
Off-campus recruitment can be a good option for employers who are looking for entry-level or entry-level positions. It can also be a good option for employers who are looking for candidates with specific skills or experience.