Boeing off campus drive Applications open for freshers from BE BTech ME MTech Electronics/Aeronautical/Electrical / Systems engineering
This is for a systems engineering (SE) position in the Systems Engineering, Integration and Test (SEIT) team. As a member of this SEIT team, you will be supporting Requirement development, validation, integration and System safety assessments of high-integrity avionics systems, you will also be working on Development Assurance aspects (ARP4754A) and Safety Assurance aspects (ARP4761) for the product.
This position requires basic knowledge and skill in the selected lifecycle of Avionics Systems or sub-system
Boeing off campus drive Position Responsibilities:
- Avionics experience, preferably Flight Management systems, Displays, Flight Controls
- Experience in System Architecture, Design, Requirements development, verification and validation
- Performs System analyses activities for safety, reliability, maintainability, testability, regulatory and certification.
- Development and review of systems safety requirements, in Aerospace domain.
- Perform systems safety evaluations, Functional Hazard assessments for Airplane systems & functions in line with ARP4761 defined process and methods.
- Creates Fault Tree Analysis, Failure Mode Effects Cause Analysis, Safety Assessment Reports, in accordance with ARP 4761/ MIL STD 882 and ARP 4754A.
- Leads Planning, defining, and verifying System Safety requirements to ensure design integrity and safety for certification of aircraft systems/subsystems for full lifecycle.
- Contribute in System engineering processes, procedures, and instructions to ensure system safety in all facets of program operations.
- Work with the system leader and engineering to ensure aircraft systems and subsystems safety of flight.
- Prepare and present technical presentations. Present requirement, design and/or development revision and changes to formal change boards.
- Participate in Safety Panel Reviews. Coordinates with engineering functions to define requirements and other specialty engineering groups.
- Review flight documents, operational scenarios, and subsequent changes for safety impact.
- Perform testing and validation to ensure system designs meet safety, operational and functional requirements.
- Develops planning, implementation and monitoring of requirements management processes, tools, risk, issues, opportunity management.
Boeing off campus drive Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Experience in systems engineering and development process.
- Familiarity with SAE ARP4761 and ARP4754A.
- Basic understanding of DO 254/DO178C standards is preferred.
- Excellent research, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills
- Experience in requirements development, verification and validation
- Exposure on Systems architecture, design of Avionics LRU components is preferred.
- Basic understanding of Integrated Modular Avionics (IMA) architecture is preferred.
- An understanding of systems safety hazards analysis process to include the generation of hazards analysis
- Experience in safety analysis such as FMEA, FTA and Reliability Tools is preferred.
- Basic knowledge of FAA certification and airworthiness requirements is highly desired.
Boeing off campus drive Typical Education & Experience:
- Bachelors Engineering degree, Preferably Electronics/Aeronautical/Electrical / Systems Engineering with up to 0-4 years / Master’s degree, with up to 0-3 years’ related work experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Apply for Boeing off campus drive
Click here to join whatsapp group
Click here to join Telegram channel
2021 , 2022 and 2023 batch job Links : Apply for Off campus drive
Off-campus recruitment is the process of recruiting students for employment who are currently enrolled at the final year of passed out from college. This can be done through job fairs, online job boards, and other recruitment channels. Enggsolution is one of the best online website for best off campus drive recruitment updates.
The advantages of off-campus recruitment are that it allows employers to reach a wider pool of potential employees, and it can be less expensive and time-consuming than on-campus recruitment. The disadvantages of off-campus recruitment are that employers may have difficulty finding qualified candidates, and they may miss out on talented students who are not actively seeking jobs.
Off-campus recruitment can be a good option for employers who are looking for entry-level or entry-level positions. It can also be a good option for employers who are looking for candidates with specific skills or experience.