Boeing off campus drive : Applications invited from BE / BTech / ME / MTech ( CS / IT / ECE related branches) / MCA freshers
- 2022/ 2021 / 20 batch
- BE / BTech / ME / MTech ( CS / IT / ECE related branches) / MCA
- Good academic track record with a minimum of 7 GPA or 70% in graduation
- Good pH score
- Develop, test, debug, and document application software
- Developing and implementing software solutions to meet real-time test requirements.
- Writing and executing test procedures.
- Develop training materials for Enterprise-wide sharing.
Accuracy and accountability are key. You will be expected to:
- Develop software verification plans, test procedures, and test environments.
- You will work under general direction as part of an agile development team.
2021 , 2022 and 2023 batch job Links : Apply for Off campus drive
Off-campus recruitment is the process of recruiting students for employment who are currently enrolled at the final year of passed out from college. This can be done through job fairs, online job boards, and other recruitment channels. Enggsolution is one of the best online website for best off campus drive recruitment updates.
The advantages of off-campus recruitment are that it allows employers to reach a wider pool of potential employees, and it can be less expensive and time-consuming than on-campus recruitment. The disadvantages of off-campus recruitment are that employers may have difficulty finding qualified candidates, and they may miss out on talented students who are not actively seeking jobs.
Off-campus recruitment can be a good option for employers who are looking for entry-level or entry-level positions. It can also be a good option for employers who are looking for candidates with specific skills or experience.