Blackline off campus drive : Applications invited from fresher BE BTech MCA passed out in 2022 / 2023 batch for the role of Associate Site Reliability Engineer
Our Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) team is a collection of extremely passionate engineers who play a pivotal role in ensuring that Blackline’s services and infrastructure are carefully planned, deployed, and configured for serving BlackLine’s clients.
The SRE team sits at a nexus of capacity planning, technical project execution, product planning, business analysis, site reliability, and software engineering. And is responsible for assessing, testing, tracking, predicting, and reporting all related aspects of a suite of production applications from scalability, performance, responsiveness, capacity, and availability perspective. Few teams offer such amazing learning opportunities and possibilities for advancement as the BlackLine Engineering team.
You’ll Get To:
• Work with a team to deliver features and improve architecture
• Own full software development lifecycle: design, development, testing, and operating in production
• Build solutions with an elevated level of reliability, scalability, and security
• Demonstrate an ability to learn and adopt relevant innovative technologies, tools, methods, and processes to leverage in your solutions
• Independently take ownership over the completion and quality of your tasks and project
Apply for Off campus drive
What You’ll Bring:
- Completing a degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- Experience in previous software engineering internships
- Proficiency in a dynamic programming language such as Python or Golang
- Team player, effective communication skills, and product sense
- Passion for Blackline and the ability to manage ambiguity and continually learn from your experiences
Thrive at BlackLine Because You Are Joining:
- A technology-based company with a sense of adventure and a vision for the future. Every door at BlackLine is open. Just bring your brains, your problem-solving skills, and be part of a winning team at the world’s most trusted name in Finance Automation!
- A culture that is kind, open, and accepting. It’s a place where people can embrace what makes them unique, and the mix of cultural backgrounds and varying interests cultivates diverse thought and perspectives.
- A culture where BlackLiner’s continued growth and learning is empowered. BlackLine offers a wide variety of professional development seminars and inclusive affinity groups to celebrate and support our diversity.
2021 , 2022 and 2023 batch job Links : Apply for Off campus drive
Off-campus recruitment is the process of recruiting students for employment who are currently enrolled at the final year of passed out from college. This can be done through job fairs, online job boards, and other recruitment channels. Enggsolution is one of the best online website for best off campus drive recruitment updates.
The advantages of off-campus recruitment are that it allows employers to reach a wider pool of potential employees, and it can be less expensive and time-consuming than on-campus recruitment. The disadvantages of off-campus recruitment are that employers may have difficulty finding qualified candidates, and they may miss out on talented students who are not actively seeking jobs.
Off-campus recruitment can be a good option for employers who are looking for entry-level or entry-level positions. It can also be a good option for employers who are looking for candidates with specific skills or experience.