BCG off campus drive 2023 is inviting applications for off campus drive job as IT Data Engineering Trainee , read complete eligibility details and apply here
The Data Engineer role is a vital member of an Agile team with a focus on delivering advanced business intelligence through data. The role is responsible for designing, building, and maintaining data infrastructure to support data-driven decision-making across the enterprise.
BCG off campus drive 2023
Responsibilities would include:
- Designing and implementing data pipelines, data warehousing, and data governance solutions
- Collaborating with data analysts and other stakeholders to understand and support the analytical needs of the business
- Building scalable, high-performance data infrastructure to support analytical and machine learning workloads
- Ensuring data quality and integrity through proper data governance practices
- Participating in Agile development processes and collaborating with cross-functional teams to deliver data-driven insights that support decision-making
Also read : Amdocs recruitment 2023 , Apply now for Technical & Business Operations Agent role
YOU’RE GOOD AT
Data as a concept and DataEngineering
- Identifying and defining data engineering problems: Understand business objectives and identify areas where data engineering can help in enabling data for analytics.
- Proposing data engineering solutions with right tools/tech
- Developing and implementing data engineering pipelined:Use analytical insights to design and implement solutions that address data problems, using various coding and data engineering
Communication, interpersonal and teaming skills
- You work positively and collaboratively with others and within a team, and you build strong and lasting relationships
- You adapt your style to changing situations and audiences with tact, poise, and patience.
- You should be comfortable connecting & engaging with people across cultures, backgrounds and geographies within BCG
- You ask the right questions, share ideas within &across projects with an analytical mindset
Work Management, organization, and planning
- Must be able to perform successfully in a fast-paced, intellectually intense, service-oriented environment
- You will be working in an Agile environment
- Strong Organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize efforts accordingly.
YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
Strong understanding of end-to-end data, engineering tasks & responsibilities.
- Very good understanding of data as a concept & capabilities of data & analytics platform.
- Should have clear understanding of data warehousing, ETL and data pipeline concepts.
- SQL is heavily used across the team, so having solid understanding of it is crucial to success in this role.
- Good understanding & exposure to cloud platforms i.e., AWS.
- Snowflakeexperience is preferred as the MPP technology is widely used across the organization.
- As a college graduate, it is important to have a strong understanding of computer science fundamentals, data structure and algorithms.
- Strong programming skills in Python, PySpark or Scala.
- Understanding of data modelling and data governancebest practices.
- Ability to write new code i.e., well-documented and stored in a version control system (we use GitHub)
- Familiarity with JIRA & Confluence. Process management knowledge is a must.
- Good to have exposure to data-platform technologies such as DBT, Talend, FiveTran, Compose, Apache airflowand Snowflake.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work with large datasets & complex systems.
- In this role, you’ll collaborate with analysts, senior engineers, product owners and other stakeholders to understand their data needs and implement solutions.
- As a data engineer in our agile organization, you will have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects, use advanced technologies and be a part of a team that values adaptability, flexibility, and continuous improvement.
- Strong communication skills.
Apply for BCG off campus drive 2023
Click here to join whatsapp group
Click here to join Telegram channel
2021 , 2022 and 2023 batch job Links : Apply for Off campus drive
Off-campus recruitment is the process of recruiting students for employment who are currently enrolled at the final year of passed out from college. This can be done through job fairs, online job boards, and other recruitment channels. Enggsolution is one of the best online website for best off campus drive recruitment updates.
The advantages of off-campus recruitment are that it allows employers to reach a wider pool of potential employees, and it can be less expensive and time-consuming than on-campus recruitment. The disadvantages of off-campus recruitment are that employers may have difficulty finding qualified candidates, and they may miss out on talented students who are not actively seeking jobs.
Off-campus recruitment can be a good option for employers who are looking for entry-level or entry-level positions. It can also be a good option for employers who are looking for candidates with specific skills or experience.