Barclays recruitment 2023 : Barclays hiring Process Advisor for Chennai location , Graduate/Post-Graduate in any discipline can apply
To work in a team environment for various transaction based on processing of instructions within agreed timelines by combining analysis and judgment with speed & accuracy to consistently provide a high-level customer service
Barclays recruitment for 2023 is an important event for aspiring graduates who are looking to join the Barclays family. The recruitment process will involve a thorough assessment of the skills, knowledge and experience of the applicants.
Barclays has also put in place a dedicated Hiring Process Advisor to ensure that all candidates have the best chance of success during their recruitment journey. With this in mind, it’s essential that applicants understand the entire recruitment process and what they need to do to stand out from other candidates.
To help with this, we’ll look at some of the key aspects of Barclays’ recruitment process for 2023 so that you can better prepare yourself for your application.
What will you be doing?
• Process transactions in accordance to approved process and procedures, international regulations and within pre-agreed service levels and with speed and accuracy
• Adhere to quality control discipline, procedures and checks at all times
• Day to day query resolution, with upward escalation of more complex queries to the management team
• Report issues and concerns as soon as possible to seniors/ team leaders/ managers etc in time and with complete information, in which effort is made to prevent or limit possible damage
• Assist team manager in administration of the section, including organizing workflow, queue management & query resolution
• May be involved in the retrieval and distribution of information, either on paper or any other electronic medium
• Responsible for driving own performance management, collating relevant documentation, preparing for and arranging self-performance reviews
What we’re looking for:
• 0-24 months of relevant experience
• Graduate/Post-Graduate in any discipline (Fresher’s applicable however preferably Graduate Fresher)
• Experience of working in BPO/KPO
• Flexibility in hours of work and ability to work changing shifts patterns
Skills that will help you in the role:
• Familiarity with procedures, policies, products and services of a financial organisation
• Knowledge of related risk and audits
• Ability to work within deadlines/customer demand
Where will you be working?
Apply for Barclays recruitment 2023
Click here to join whatsapp group
Click here to join Telegram channel
2021 , 2022 and 2023 batch job Links : Apply for Off campus drive
Off-campus recruitment is the process of recruiting students for employment who are currently enrolled at the final year of passed out from college. This can be done through job fairs, online job boards, and other recruitment channels. Enggsolution is one of the best online website for best off campus drive recruitment updates.
The advantages of off-campus recruitment are that it allows employers to reach a wider pool of potential employees, and it can be less expensive and time-consuming than on-campus recruitment. The disadvantages of off-campus recruitment are that employers may have difficulty finding qualified candidates, and they may miss out on talented students who are not actively seeking jobs.
Off-campus recruitment can be a good option for employers who are looking for entry-level or entry-level positions. It can also be a good option for employers who are looking for candidates with specific skills or experience.
One Comment on “Barclays recruitment 2023 | Barclays hiring Process Advisor”