BAJAJ ELECTRICALS off campus drive applications open for BE BTech 2023 batch students from Computer Engineering,Electrical & Electronics Engineering and Mechanical Engineering
- Identify and implement improvement projects impacting Quality, Cost and Productivity.
- Understand the complete scope & Objective of project. Ability to handle 2-3 executive task at a time.
- Liaising with various stake holders and process owners to ensure proactive and smooth flow of communication.
- Ability to identify risk, develop, execute mitigation plan and drive completion.
- Think out of box, ability to conceptualize new solutions leveraging technology and process improvement techniques.
- Manage weekly Conference Calls with CFT, Prepare MOM, Close the MOM points by timely following up with accountable/responsible persons.
- Project Data Mining & Project Data Analytics
- Documentation/ Management Information System
Handle responsibilities as delegated by Manager/Supervisor
Bachelor of Engineering (B.E) – Computer Engineering
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) – Computer Engineering
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) – Electrical & Electronics Engineering
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) – Mechanical Engineering
Salary : 3,50,000 / Annually
Experience Required 0-0 Yr
Apply for BAJAJ ELECTRICALS off campus drive 2023
Click here to join whatsapp group
Click here to join Telegram channel
2021 , 2022 and 2023 batch job Links : Apply for Off campus drive
Off-campus recruitment is the process of recruiting students for employment who are currently enrolled at the final year of passed out from college. This can be done through job fairs, online job boards, and other recruitment channels. Enggsolution is one of the best online website for best off campus drive recruitment updates.
The advantages of off-campus recruitment are that it allows employers to reach a wider pool of potential employees, and it can be less expensive and time-consuming than on-campus recruitment. The disadvantages of off-campus recruitment are that employers may have difficulty finding qualified candidates, and they may miss out on talented students who are not actively seeking jobs.
Off-campus recruitment can be a good option for employers who are looking for entry-level or entry-level positions. It can also be a good option for employers who are looking for candidates with specific skills or experience.