Axis Banks Young Bankers Program , Job Opportunity for fresher graduates with any stream and background. Read details and apply now
It is a 12-month program comprising of 6 months of on-campus training, 3 months of internship and 3 months of on-the-job training. Post the successful completion of the program (12-month period consisting of 6 month on-campus,3-month internship & 3 months OJT), the candidate will join Axis Bank in a Sales role that will constitute of selling banking & financial products to the bank’s existing & new customers.
- Graduates or Post Graduates from any stream with 50% and above in their FINAL year of graduation OR aggregate of 50% and above in all years of Graduation.
- Candidates in the Final Year of their Graduation/Post Graduation who have appeared for their examination & are awaiting results are also eligible for the program. However, Original Combined Marks Sheet & Original Provisional Degree Certificate/ Original Passing Certificate/Original Degree or Graduation certificate will have to be submitted on joining.
- Graduation Degree (10+2+3 patterns) is compulsory
- You have a relative working at Axis Bank in accordance to the relative hiring policy of the Bank. Moreover, if two relatives get selected for the program, candidate with lower assessment score will have to withdraw their application
- You have been subjected to any disciplinary proceedings by your previous employer(s) at any time
- You have ever been proceeded against or convicted under any criminal statutes or in a consumer forum
- You have arrears in your graduation which are not yet cleared
- Any legal action is pending or proposed to be initiated against you
- Complete online registration form and pay the registration fee of Rs 100
- Take the online assessment(s) – Level 1 (L1) & Level 2 (L2)
- Successful candidates who clear both the L1 & L2 assessments will receive a Selection Letter confirming that they have been selected for admission.
- Candidates must then pay a Caution Deposit (CD) of Rs 2500 confirming their admission.
- On payment of the CD, candidates will get an Admission letter guiding them on final admission modalities like fee payment, Salary & Compensation details, Program details and such like
- Complete Fee Payment and report to campus at Bangalore
As a part of this One-year program, the selected candidates will undergo:
- 6 months of classroom learning (at Manipal Academy of BFSI, Bengaluru)
- 3 months of internship with Axis Bank at any of the bank branches / offices PAN India.
- 3 months of On-The-Job Training with Axis Bank (where candidates will undertake a full-time role) at any of the bank branches / offices PAN India.
2021 , 2022 and 2023 batch job Links : Apply for Off campus drive
Off-campus recruitment is the process of recruiting students for employment who are currently enrolled at the final year of passed out from college. This can be done through job fairs, online job boards, and other recruitment channels. Enggsolution is one of the best online website for best off campus drive recruitment updates.
The advantages of off-campus recruitment are that it allows employers to reach a wider pool of potential employees, and it can be less expensive and time-consuming than on-campus recruitment. The disadvantages of off-campus recruitment are that employers may have difficulty finding qualified candidates, and they may miss out on talented students who are not actively seeking jobs.
Off-campus recruitment can be a good option for employers who are looking for entry-level or entry-level positions. It can also be a good option for employers who are looking for candidates with specific skills or experience.