Get details about Astreya off campus drive 2023 , candidates with bachelor’s degree can apply for role of Data Analyst. Check eligibility and apply now
We are looking for an entry level Data Analyst to join our growing team of analytics experts. The hire will be responsible for supporting our data analysts with statistical modeling and analysis of structured and unstructured datasets to develop metrics, reports, and visualizations of trends and patterns. The Data Analyst will support our data analyst team to identify and capture data from internal and external sources. The Data Analyst will assist in ensuring consistency throughout ongoing projects.
- Applies company policies and procedures to resolve routine issues
- Works on problems of limited scope
- Receives detailed instructions
Your Roles and Responsibilities:
- Create basic data visualizations
- Create monthly Excel and Google Sheets files from database
- Independently analyze data sets to identify opportunities for increased accuracy and efficiency
- Perform quality assurance on data
- Analyze data to determine potential data gaps
- Work with Senior Data Analysts to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business
- Work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in our data systems.
- Other duties as required. This list is not meant to be a comprehensive inventory of all responsibilities assigned to this position
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S/B.A) from four-college or university and 0 to 2 years’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Builds stable working relationships internally
- Follows standard practice and procedures when analyzing situations or data
- Excellent written communication skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Advanced Excel skills to include; formulas, functions, pivot tables, lookup and reference formulas (i.e. vlookups), statistical formulas (countifs, sumifs), macros (ability to create new and edit existing), conditional formatting, importing data, creating graphs/charts, etc.
- Ability to independently analyze large amounts of data; including the ability to identify, analyze, and interpret trends, gaps, patterns in complex data sets
- SQL skills; including creating and modifying macros, as well as creating dashboards using SQL coding
- Experience using Google PLX Dashboards
Also read : HCL Tech recruitment 2023 , Apply for Senior Analyst role
Physical Demand & Work Environment:
- Must have the ability to perform office-related tasks which may include prolonged sitting or standing
- Must have the ability to move from place to place within an office environment
- Must be able to use a computer
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively
- Some positions may require occasional repetitive motion or movements of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers
What can Astreya offer you?
- Employment in the fast-growing IT space providing you with a variety of career options
- Opportunity to work with some of the biggest firms in the world as part of the Astreya delivery network
- Introduction to new ways of working and awesome technologies
- Career paths to help you establish where you want to go
- Focus on internal promotion and internal mobility – we love to build teams from within
- Free 24/7 accessible Professional Development through LinkedIn Learning and other online courses to give you opportunities to upskill at your own pace
- Education Assistance
- Dedicated management to provide you with on point leadership and care
- Numerous on the job perks
- Market competitive compensation and insurance, health and wellness benefits
Apply for Astreya off campus drive 2023
Apply Link : Astreya off campus drive 2023
Click here to join whatsapp group
Click here to join Telegram channel
2021 , 2022 and 2023 batch job Links : Apply for Off campus drive
Off-campus recruitment is the process of recruiting students for employment who are currently enrolled at the final year of passed out from college. This can be done through job fairs, online job boards, and other recruitment channels. Enggsolution is one of the best online website for best off campus drive recruitment updates.
The advantages of off-campus recruitment are that it allows employers to reach a wider pool of potential employees, and it can be less expensive and time-consuming than on-campus recruitment. The disadvantages of off-campus recruitment are that employers may have difficulty finding qualified candidates, and they may miss out on talented students who are not actively seeking jobs.
Off-campus recruitment can be a good option for employers who are looking for entry-level or entry-level positions. It can also be a good option for employers who are looking for candidates with specific skills or experience.