ARM off campus drive 2023 : graduate or postgraduate candidates with 0-3 year experience can apply for off campus drive . Read complete details and apply now
Our memory development group comprises some of the industry’s leading experts in deep submicron circuit design. This position is a rare opportunity for you as a memory circuit professional to work with our successful circuit and layout team. You will discover a wide variety of groundbreaking foundries while collaborating with our team on many different types of memories.
ARM off campus drive 2023 Responsibilities:
In this role you will be working on the following areas:
- Contribute to Memory architectures and Memory compiler development.
- Transistor full-custom design and collaboration with the physical design team for layout realization
- Develop new features, improvements, and optimizations in order to meet Performance, Power and Area targets!
- Coordinate memory characterization activities and analyze results!
- Be comfortable with basic programming tasks (scripts, memory compiler tiling code)
- Ensure high quality and high-performance memory designs with the lowest possible power as needed for Arm CPUs, GPUs, and SOCs.
Required Skills and Experience:
We Prefer graduate or postgraduate from a university or Engineering School, in Electronic Engineering or equivalent Engineering Degree.
- 0 to 3 years of experience in in SRAM/memory designs/ characterizations
- Strong interest and command on BASIC electronics [Diode, MOS, RC Circuits and cMOS etc]
- Digital Electronics [Flip-Flops, Latches, Decoders, Multiplexers] fundamentals
- Setup and hold time concepts
- Memory fundamentals, especially for single-port-SRAM.
- Good understanding of technology trade-offs in deep sub-micron technologies
- Self-motivated, hardworking, and positive outlook
- Organized and exhibits attention to detail
“Nice To Have” Skills and Experience:
- Shell Scripting, ML, Automation
- Statistical simulations (e.g.: Monte-Carlo)
Arm is an equal opportunity employer, committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal opportunities are available to all applicants and colleagues. We are a diverse organization of dedicated and innovative individuals, and don’t discriminate on the basis of any characteristic.
2021 , 2022 and 2023 batch job Links : Apply for Off campus drive
Off-campus recruitment is the process of recruiting students for employment who are currently enrolled at the final year of passed out from college. This can be done through job fairs, online job boards, and other recruitment channels. Enggsolution is one of the best online website for best off campus drive recruitment updates.
The advantages of off-campus recruitment are that it allows employers to reach a wider pool of potential employees, and it can be less expensive and time-consuming than on-campus recruitment. The disadvantages of off-campus recruitment are that employers may have difficulty finding qualified candidates, and they may miss out on talented students who are not actively seeking jobs.
Off-campus recruitment can be a good option for employers who are looking for entry-level or entry-level positions. It can also be a good option for employers who are looking for candidates with specific skills or experience.