Applyboard off campus recruitment is open for Junior Software Engineer , fresher BE BTech ME MTech MCA candidates can apply.
As part of the Recruitment Partner Acquisition team, your mission is to provide a seamless onboarding experience to our Recruitment Partners.
You will be a technical member of a team that is responsible for everything between the moment a recruitment first hears about ApplyBoard, through their sign-up and onboarding process, all the way to their first batch of successful student applications.
What you’ll be doing every day:
- Design and develop new features for recruitment partners and the students they work
- Contribute to new services, applications, and data pipeline strategies
- Work closely with others in a cross-functional team to deliver high-quality software
- Improve the quality and usefulness of existing features, by refactoring, decomposition, bug-fixing and preventive maintenance
- Identify and act on opportunities to improve the way we plan, develop, test and deploy our software
Also read : Mahindra & Mahindra off campus recruitment , Apply now
What you bring to the table:
- You ship polished features and code that delight users and improve their life
- You have great communication skills. (Yes, everyone writes that – but we really mean it.)
- You take pride in the quality of the software you work on, and the way that it meets the needs of its users
- You have a strong technical foundation and you are an expert with modern product development tools and methodologies
- You love what you do and always strive to improve in your craft
- You are a hungry learner
Ideally, you also have experience with some of:
- Experience in high-growth start-up or scale-up environments
- Developing and maintaining products that are used by many thousands or millions of people
- EdTech, eCommerce, or content-management software
- Relational databases, ORM frameworks, and their alternatives
- Microservices or SOA; RESTful APIs, JSON, AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, ELK stack
- DevOps, Observability, Infrastructure as Code
Apply for Applyboard off campus recruitment
Click here to join whatsapp group
Click here to join Telegram channel
2021 , 2022 and 2023 batch job Links : Apply for Off campus drive
Off-campus recruitment is the process of recruiting students for employment who are currently enrolled at the final year of passed out from college. This can be done through job fairs, online job boards, and other recruitment channels. Enggsolution is one of the best online website for best off campus drive recruitment updates.
The advantages of off-campus recruitment are that it allows employers to reach a wider pool of potential employees, and it can be less expensive and time-consuming than on-campus recruitment. The disadvantages of off-campus recruitment are that employers may have difficulty finding qualified candidates, and they may miss out on talented students who are not actively seeking jobs.
Off-campus recruitment can be a good option for employers who are looking for entry-level or entry-level positions. It can also be a good option for employers who are looking for candidates with specific skills or experience.