Anthology off campus recruitment 2023 : inviting applications for Associate Software Developer. Candidates with 0-2 years can apply for the role
As Associate Software Engineer, you will be responsible for demonstrating expertise with Java and REST APIs. You will become an active member of an agile team of developers participating in daily stand-ups, design sessions, code reviews, and sprint demos. You will embrace test driven development as an integral part of what you deliver as a software developer. You will also be willing to respond to the unique challenges of delivering and maintaining cloud-based software including troubleshooting live production environments, minimizing downtime, and responding to client-reported issues. You would build the capabilities for looking at the complete stack of technology layers for providing fixes and developing features.
- Bachelor’s/master’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related fields or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience in Java application development
- Knowledge of React or Angular
- Knowledge of C and C++
- Strong oral and written communication skills; ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Good knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Quick learner with strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Good understanding of database concepts and queries
- Knowledge in Agile project experience and Agile tools like JIRA/Confluence
- 0-2 years of experience
- Good interpersonal and time management skills
We have an office in one of the biggest cultural, economic, and educational centers in South India: Chennai.
- Located on OMR, the IT corridor of South Chennai
- Easy access to Velachery, Thiruvanmiyur Railway station and bus stop
- Very close to Tidel Park, Ascendas, and SRP Tools – Holiday Inn
- Office provides lunch and snacks on all working days
- Office is situated behind Hotel Turyaa on the 5th floor of Rayala Techno Park
- Fun Committee, Happy Fete Team, Food Committee, and Sports Committee ensures fun at work
- ISR Team actively engages employees in contributing to various local charities
Apply for Anthology off campus recruitment 2023
Click here to join whatsapp group
Click here to join Telegram channel
2021 , 2022 and 2023 batch job Links : Apply for Off campus drive
Off-campus recruitment is the process of recruiting students for employment who are currently enrolled at the final year of passed out from college. This can be done through job fairs, online job boards, and other recruitment channels. Enggsolution is one of the best online website for best off campus drive recruitment updates.
The advantages of off-campus recruitment are that it allows employers to reach a wider pool of potential employees, and it can be less expensive and time-consuming than on-campus recruitment. The disadvantages of off-campus recruitment are that employers may have difficulty finding qualified candidates, and they may miss out on talented students who are not actively seeking jobs.
Off-campus recruitment can be a good option for employers who are looking for entry-level or entry-level positions. It can also be a good option for employers who are looking for candidates with specific skills or experience.