Amdocs recruitment 2023 is open for fresher graduates , Apply now for Technical & Business Operations Agent role for Pune location
Serve as first point of contact for incidents and service requests from end-users
Amdocs recruitment 2023: will your job look like?
- You will serve as first point of contact for incidents and service requests from end-users.
- You will appropriately categorize, prioritize, and escalate incidents and service requests that cannot be resolved
- You will provide simple solutions at a basic level based on script/methods and procedures
- You will handle all queries pertaining to incidents via email, phone, and the ticket system based on the defined process
- You will coordinate the communication (calls, emails, situation room, and so on) for all critical issues
- You will dispatch cases to be handled by the appropriate function (based on understanding the product, and service)
- You will identify issues that could be resolved at the first level (mark as duplicates, identify non-issues, re-dispatch, and so on).
All you need is…
- Recent graduates; experience is an added value
- Experience with ticket-handling system is an advantage
- Documentation skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in using MS Office and end-user applications
Why you will love this job:
- You will have a wide scope of activities
- You will have excellent products and solutions
- You will have scope for professional development
2021 , 2022 and 2023 batch job Links : Apply for Off campus drive
Off-campus recruitment is the process of recruiting students for employment who are currently enrolled at the final year of passed out from college. This can be done through job fairs, online job boards, and other recruitment channels. Enggsolution is one of the best online website for best off campus drive recruitment updates.
The advantages of off-campus recruitment are that it allows employers to reach a wider pool of potential employees, and it can be less expensive and time-consuming than on-campus recruitment. The disadvantages of off-campus recruitment are that employers may have difficulty finding qualified candidates, and they may miss out on talented students who are not actively seeking jobs.
Off-campus recruitment can be a good option for employers who are looking for entry-level or entry-level positions. It can also be a good option for employers who are looking for candidates with specific skills or experience.