Amdocs off campus recruitment 2023 is open for role of Technology Engineer , candidates with Bachelor’s degree can apply for job
In one sentence
Sets up, installs and maintains the software environments for any product permutation
What will your job look like?
- Work with different units (Version Manager, Development, Testing, customer) to provide software delivery from compilation to runtime (in simple and sophisticated environments) by seeking for accurate configuration and zero downtime for all utilities.
- Handle setup of various SCM (Software Configuration Management) environments and build mechanisms in Amdocs and non-Amdocs environments.
- Provide full mentorship on compiling, packaging and the SCM (Software Configuration Management) tool to development teams throughout all product life cycle phases.
- Optimize the build process: Implement the latest tools and improve existing utilities.
- Seek, build errors (simple & sophisticated) and provide immediate and long-term solutions.
- Craft, configure, install and upgrade environments (e.g. standalone, coordinated, clustered) throughout the product life cycle (Development, Testing, UAT, Production) for internal and external users.
- Configure third party software (Java, WL, Maven) in the various types of supported environments and builds in conjunction with development and architecture.
Also read : Mindtree off campus drive 2023 , apply now
Amdocs off campus recruitment 2023 : All you need is…
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject area
- Proficiency in Shell Scripting and Automation
- Good knowledge of Unix/Linux Server platform
- Proven experience in different stages of Software Creation Process as Integration Engineer
Why you will love this job:
- You will have the opportunity to work in multinational environment for the global market leader in its field!
- As you will support excellent products, you will be able to assemble relevant data, identifies trends and root causes, and draws logical conclusions to develop solutions
- You will have extensive opportunities for professional development.
- We are a dynamic, multi-cultural organization that constantly innovates and empowers our employees to grow. Our people our passionate, daring, and phenomenal teammates that stand by each other with a dedication to creating a diverse, inclusive workplace!
- We offer a wide range of stellar benefits including health, dental, vision, and life insurance as well as paid time off, sick time, and parental leave!
2021 , 2022 and 2023 batch job Links : Apply for Off campus drive
Off-campus recruitment is the process of recruiting students for employment who are currently enrolled at the final year of passed out from college. This can be done through job fairs, online job boards, and other recruitment channels. Enggsolution is one of the best online website for best off campus drive recruitment updates.
The advantages of off-campus recruitment are that it allows employers to reach a wider pool of potential employees, and it can be less expensive and time-consuming than on-campus recruitment. The disadvantages of off-campus recruitment are that employers may have difficulty finding qualified candidates, and they may miss out on talented students who are not actively seeking jobs.
Off-campus recruitment can be a good option for employers who are looking for entry-level or entry-level positions. It can also be a good option for employers who are looking for candidates with specific skills or experience.