Amazon future engineer scholarship for students of BE/Btech Courses.scholarship award of INR 40,000/year until graduation
The AFE- FFE Scholarship program aims to transform the lives of academically gifted and financially needy students, preferably girls from all over India by enabling access and support of Engineering, computer science and related professional education. Apart from the financial and other assistance provided to the AFE India Scholars, Amazon will also provide mentorship, skill building opportunities and networking opportunities along with a chance to appear for Amazon Internship. Amazon Future Engineer scholars get exposure to the Amazon business through fireside chats with senior leaders and Amazonians, interactions with technology teams, and skills-building hackathon. AFE Scholars will build bonds with their fellow intern cohort by collaborating on projects and through social events – so if you join us as an AFE Scholar, you’ll have lots of fellow scholars from a diverse background to go through this experience with you!
This scholarship will propel you to a successful professional career in a single generation, lifting your families out of the poverty cycle. This Scholarship is available to candidates irrespective of the applicant’s caste, community, or religion. The only eligibility criteria for the Program are academic performance, family income and aspiration to study technology!
- Only Girl Students pursuing BE/Btech Courses from below branches are Eligible For Scholarships
- Computer Science And Engineering
- Information And Communication Technology
- Information Science
- Information Science And Engineering
- Information Technology
- Only First-Year Applicants Beginning Their Studies In B.E., B.Tech
- Applicants Are Expected To Have Passed Their Higher Secondary / Pre-University / Intermediate / CBSE/ISC Or Equivalent Board Qualifying Examination After 2019.
- Admission To Professional Degree Courses/Institutions Is Based On The Merit Rank Awarded At The State Or National Level Entrance Exams, Or Through A Counselling Process Conducted At The State Level.
Note: Diploma Students Admitted To B.E., B.Tech Courses On A Lateral Basis Students Are Not Eligible.
Annual Income should be less than Rs 3.0L
Note: Gross income refers to the income before deductions for taxes or other purposes.
In addition to gross family income, the education and occupation of parents as well as family members including an elder brother(s) and sister(s), the family’s living conditions, and the total expenses being incurred by the family on the applicant’s education will be taken into consideration for determining the financial eligibility of an applicant.
If selected as a recipient, the student will receive a scholarship award of INR 40,000/year until graduation. Up to an estimated 500 AFE Scholars will be selected initially, which may increase later. Awards are renewable each year until a bachelor’s degree is earned. Renewal is contingent upon the applicant continuing full-time enrollment in an eligible course of study at an accredited four-year college or university, maintaining a good standing with their university and continuation of the program by Amazon. Along with the financial award, Amazon will also provide mentorship, skill building opportunities, networking opportunities and an opportunity to appear for Amazon Internship to the AFE Scholars.
This AFE-FFE scholarship is available to all students, preferably girls irrespective of the applicant’s caste, community or religion. The only eligibility criteria for the program are academic performance and family income.Selection of recipients is made by Foundation For Excellence.
In no instance does any officer or employee of amazon corporate llc play a part in the selection. All applicants agree to accept the decision as final.
- Students apply to AFE – FFE Scholarship through an online application form.
- Once student eligibility is determined, students are connected to one of FFE’s distributed network of volunteer “Facilitators” in 27 states. Facilitators meet the prospective student or their family members, virtually, to determine the genuineness of need and financial hardship.
- After verification of family background and academic credentials, students submit the application form online along with all supporting document and requirement for AFE-FFE Scholarship program.
- Shortlisted AFE-FFE scholars will have to submit an essay mentioned in the form.
- FFE’ scholarship program is based on a reimbursement model as students have already incurred expenses when they first apply for a scholarship (1st semester of College).
- FFE does not discriminate on the basis of caste, creed or religion.
Apply for Amazon future engineer scholarship