Alstom recruitment for fresher electromechanical Engineer role , freshers or experienced Electrical or Mechanical Engineers can apply
Accountable for :
- Performing 3D, design annotations and 2D deliverables in compliance with QCD commitments, Metier rules and processes.
- Modelling and storing allocated volumes and interfaces for sub-systems / components in Digital Mock-Up.
- Performing Detailed Design on internal sub-systems.
- Filling-up attributes for each part in Digital Mock-Up (naming, material, Fire & Smoke, etc.)
- Verifying consistency of digital mock-up (no clash, etc.) and compliance with requirements (allocated volumes, weight, interfaces, etc.) on assigned scope.
- Preparing and documenting Domain Design Reviews
- Updating Digital Mock-Up taking into account Change Requests.
- Checking CADs’ and sub-contractor’s Design Quality
- Realizing stack-up analysis.
- Realizing Bill of Material.
Responsible for :
- Planning and piloting Electrical/Mechanical Domain activities of assigned zone and related deliverables on project taking into account applicable instructions/processes and other specific Customer (internal or external) requirements.
- Applying TE or TD rules, processes and tools (single-domain) and ensuring Domain deliverables quality and their acceptance by the Customer (internal or external) within committed limits.
- Managing production of deliverables in accordance with Planning targets on the Domain assigned zone.
- Designing products taking into account project requirements (performances, manufacturability, serviceability, testability, etc.).
- Preparing and documenting Domain Design Reviews according to project schedule and following-up the main open actions.
- Checking respect of Allocated volumes/interfaces (no-clashes) on internal design.
- Resolving Project issues in assigned zone.
- Reporting on the Electrical/Mechanical Domain activities progress and alerting relevant N+1 in case of issue potentially impacting achievement of QCD commitments.
- Respecting and/or allocating requirements and interfaces to Sub-Systems/equipment (Allocated volume, weight, location, 3PL, etc.)
- Analysing change request impacts on assigned zone and applying change if request accepted.
- Validating relevant Domain deliverables and securing planning.
Contributor for :
- Perform quotation of engineering work-package, upon request
- Defining Project Decomposition (PBS)
- Supporting Sourcing, Industrialization and Manufacturing teams during Production ramp-up.
- Collaborating with MDL for continuous improvement of the Domain (including RoE)
Knowledge & Experience
- Electrical or Mechanical Engineering preferably applied to Railway products with 1 to 2 years of experience.
- Good Communications and interpersonal skills including with third parties (customer).
- Time management and reporting skill.
- Sense of urgency / priority.
- Structured and organised with Hands-on approach.
- English operational in read/writing and technical meetings.
- Direct functional reporting: 2 to 5 persons
- Depending on the project size, the scope of accountability represents a workload of up to 10 full time equivalents (with subcontracting)
How to apply for Alstom recruitment
2021 , 2022 and 2023 batch job Links : Apply for Off campus drive
Off-campus recruitment is the process of recruiting students for employment who are currently enrolled at the final year of passed out from college. This can be done through job fairs, online job boards, and other recruitment channels. Enggsolution is one of the best online website for best off campus drive recruitment updates.
The advantages of off-campus recruitment are that it allows employers to reach a wider pool of potential employees, and it can be less expensive and time-consuming than on-campus recruitment. The disadvantages of off-campus recruitment are that employers may have difficulty finding qualified candidates, and they may miss out on talented students who are not actively seeking jobs.
Off-campus recruitment can be a good option for employers who are looking for entry-level or entry-level positions. It can also be a good option for employers who are looking for candidates with specific skills or experience.