Adobe campus recruitment for B.Tech or M.Tech / MCA for the role of Software Development Engineer. read full details for campus recruitment
· Evolve Acrobat for modern user experience with the objective of delighting the customer
· Build the next generation document management based solutions by integrating cloud-based services and frameworks in Acrobat/Reader.
· Build the next generation of document creation tools.
· Design and build next generation of document processing tools to extract, index and search document content.
· Develop advanced document reconstruction algorithms for document editing, PDF Export.
· Develop document and image processing algorithms for creating next generation of document scanning and OCR tools.
· Develop next generation of intuitive and powerful document reviews, commenting and approval solutions.
· Develop security solutions for close to a billion Acrobat free users.
What you need to succeed
· 0-2 years of hands-on design/development experience.
· B.Tech or M.Tech (in computer science and engineering) / MCA from a premier institute.
· Good understanding of object-oriented design and knowledge of product life cycles and associated issues.
· Technical depth in operating systems, computer architecture and OS internals.
· Proficient in C++, data structures and algorithms.
· Exposure to SaaS and REST API would be an added advantage.
· Ability to work independently with strong problem-solving skills.
· Be creative – ability to think outside the box Explore Location
Apply for Adobe campus recruitment
Click here to join whatsapp group
Click here to join Telegram channel
2021 , 2022 and 2023 batch job Links : Apply for Off campus drive
Off-campus recruitment is the process of recruiting students for employment who are currently enrolled at the final year of passed out from college. This can be done through job fairs, online job boards, and other recruitment channels. Enggsolution is one of the best online website for best off campus drive recruitment updates.
The advantages of off-campus recruitment are that it allows employers to reach a wider pool of potential employees, and it can be less expensive and time-consuming than on-campus recruitment. The disadvantages of off-campus recruitment are that employers may have difficulty finding qualified candidates, and they may miss out on talented students who are not actively seeking jobs.
Off-campus recruitment can be a good option for employers who are looking for entry-level or entry-level positions. It can also be a good option for employers who are looking for candidates with specific skills or experience.