Aditya Birla Capital Scholarship 2023-24 is open for students studying in professional undergraduate courses. Check full eligibility, compensation for Aditya Birla scholarship
- Open for students studying in any professional undergraduate courses from recognized colleges/universities in India.
- Applicants must have scored at least 60% marks in their previous class.
- Annual family income of applicants should not exceed INR 6 lakh from all sources.
- Students from pan-India are eligible to apply.
- Children of Aditya Birla Capital Limited & its subsidiaries and Buddy4Study employees are not eligible.
- Passport-size photograph of the applicant
- Marksheet of previous educational qualification
- Government-issued identity proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter ID/Driving License/PAN Card)
- Current year admission proof (fee receipt/admission letter/institution identity card/bonafide certificate)
- Bank account details of the applicant (or parent)
- Income Proof issued by Gram Panchayat/Ward Counsellor/Sarpanch/Income Proof issued by SDM/DM/CO/Tehsildar
How can you apply?
- Click on the ‘Apply Now‘ button below.
- You will now be redirected to the ‘Aditya Birla Capital Scholarship 2023-24‘ application form page.
- Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
- Fill in the required details in the online application form.
- Upload the required documents.
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click on ‘Preview.’
- Review the preview screen to ensure that all the filled-in details are correct.
- If all the details appear correctly on the preview screen, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process
Aditya Birla Capital Scholarship 2023-24 is an initiative of Aditya Birla Capital Foundation, a not-for-profit company engaged in CSR initiative(s) of Aditya Birla Capital Limited and its subsidiaries. This program aims to provide financial assistance & education support services to school and college students to ensure continuity of their education.
Under this scholarship program, students studying in Classes 1 to 12 and undergraduate courses will be entitled to receive a scholarship ranging up to INR 60,000 (one-time) to cover their academic expenses and additional value-added services such as Career Counselling and Life Skills sessions. Buddy4Study is the implementation partner for this scholarship program.