Adani group off campus drive 2023 is open for candidates with B.Tech/B.E. in Marine, Mechanical, Civil , read eligibility and apply here
- Responsible for Dredging operation of a cutter suction dredger and its associate dredging works
- Responsible for production improvement, production
- Data monitoring, maintaining technical drawing & Specifications
- Keep Geo -Technical data updated, maintenance & upkeep of dredger & equipment on-board coordination with client representative in the field emergency preparedness & drills
- Assist in preparations of Relief Schedules & follow up
- Scrutinize Survey document
- Daily & Weekly progress reports, Monthly MIS
Construction & Site EngineeringEmployment Type
Full Time, PermanentRole Category
B.Tech/B.E. in Marine, Mechanical, Civil
2021 , 2022 and 2023 batch job Links : Apply for Off campus drive
Off-campus recruitment is the process of recruiting students for employment who are currently enrolled at the final year of passed out from college. This can be done through job fairs, online job boards, and other recruitment channels. Enggsolution is one of the best online website for best off campus drive recruitment updates.
The advantages of off-campus recruitment are that it allows employers to reach a wider pool of potential employees, and it can be less expensive and time-consuming than on-campus recruitment. The disadvantages of off-campus recruitment are that employers may have difficulty finding qualified candidates, and they may miss out on talented students who are not actively seeking jobs.
Off-campus recruitment can be a good option for employers who are looking for entry-level or entry-level positions. It can also be a good option for employers who are looking for candidates with specific skills or experience.