Act off campus drive : applications open for candidates with B.Tech/B.E. in Electronics / Telecommunication, Computers, Electrical for role of ASSOCIATE TRAINEE
ACT (Atria Convergence Technologies Ltd.) was born out of a vision to become India’s most admired in-home entertainment, education, and interactive services provider. Today, we are closer than ever to realizing it. Based in Bangalore, we serve a number of cities and towns in Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Tamil Nadu, Delhi, Jaipur, Lucknow and Ahmedabad. We are bringing state-of-the-art services to over 3+ million homes (Fibernet, Digital TV). We offer broadband on optic Fiber and our Fiber-To-The-Home technology can carry vast amounts of information at speeds up to 1 Gbps. We are currently the 4th largest ISP In the wired broadband provider in India.
Offered Role: Associate Trainee (Grade – Assistant Manager)
Trainee Period: One year
Location of Operation: Any operational site in India
Context: YPDP (Young Professional Development Program) is the flagship program of ACT, designed to build next generation of leaders for the organization. This year-long program will cover all aspects of business & IT/ Networking functions and will help the incumbent become an all-round technical leader in a short span of time.
Spread over a year, this thoughtfully curated program will be a combination of business & functional learning, people interaction and handholding by the leaders of the organization. Following are the key highlights of the program.
Learning Eco System & Real time projects :
- A structured induction program (1.5 months) with focus on business learning and customer connect. The induction will ensure a deep-dive learning of the business and its imperatives
- Key business leaders will be assigned as the mentors
- In the next 5 months, individuals will be given an opportunity to work on projects with specific deliverables .within IT/Networking function
- Periodic one-on-one meetings to provide guidance and feedback
- Post completion of all the learning modules, individual will transition into the role through on the Job training (5 to 6 months)
Also read : Mahindra & Mahindra off campus recruitment , Apply now
Review & feedback Mechanism:
- Associate trainee to present work to the leadership team
- Project guide to monitor progress on assignments periodically
Confirmation and Role Assignment:
- Leadership Team to review at the end of every module during the trainee period
- Role allocation based on the competence of the trainee and the organization requirements
Technology: Trainees in Technology, will get to work on Computer Networking, TCPIP, Ethernet, wired fiber network, Routing and Switching, Wifi, software scripting and automation. The work involves design, implementation, maintenance, configuration and Operation.
Trainees in IT, will get to work on design, development & maintenance of applications related to business processes, business analytics and IT Infrastructure, System administration, information security & data centres.
Key Personal Attributes:
- A focused driver with a structured process approach and ability to deliver outcomes
- Passionate about coding/Technology, strong communicator, highly energetic with the ability to influence & persuade
- Excellent interpersonal skills – High level of proficiency in networking & connecting internally and externally
Salary: 5,00,000 P.A.
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Electronics/Telecommunication, Computers, Electrical
Apply for Act off campus drive 2023
Click here to join whatsapp group
Click here to join Telegram channel
2021 , 2022 and 2023 batch job Links : Apply for Off campus drive
Off-campus recruitment is the process of recruiting students for employment who are currently enrolled at the final year of passed out from college. This can be done through job fairs, online job boards, and other recruitment channels. Enggsolution is one of the best online website for best off campus drive recruitment updates.
The advantages of off-campus recruitment are that it allows employers to reach a wider pool of potential employees, and it can be less expensive and time-consuming than on-campus recruitment. The disadvantages of off-campus recruitment are that employers may have difficulty finding qualified candidates, and they may miss out on talented students who are not actively seeking jobs.
Off-campus recruitment can be a good option for employers who are looking for entry-level or entry-level positions. It can also be a good option for employers who are looking for candidates with specific skills or experience.