Accenture recruitment is open for role of IT Customer Service New Associate , candidates from Any Graduation can apply. Read details and apply here
You will be aligned with our Customer Support vertical and help us in managing/ resolving customers query, handling escalations and complaints of the dissatisfied customers & giving best resolutions. You will also be responsible for closing the fault and complaints within SLA's. You will be working as a part of IT Help desk team assisting in application related technical issues.
Also read : Sprinkr off campus drive 2023 , Apply now
You will be responding to the incidents / issues reported by customer predominantly through voice Interaction and through email,web tickets & remote support. This role is aligned to our Customer Service Technology Support team which works on providing technical assistance on the use of specific systems, software and infrastructure and in troubleshooting of technical problems
• Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
• Ability to work well in a team
• Collaboration and interpersonal skills
• Risk management
• Written and verbal communication
• In this role you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
• Your expected interactions are within your own team and direct supervisor
• You will be provided detailed to moderate level of instruction on daily work tasks and detailed instruction on new assignments
• The decisions that you make would impact your own work
• You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a predetermined, focused scope of work
• Please note that this role may require you to work in rotational shifts
Skill required: IT Help desk – Customer Service Technology Support
Designation: IT Customer Service New Associate
Job Location: Bengaluru
Qualifications: Any Graduation
Years of Experience: 0 – 1 year
2021 , 2022 and 2023 batch job Links : Apply for Off campus drive
Off-campus recruitment is the process of recruiting students for employment who are currently enrolled at the final year of passed out from college. This can be done through job fairs, online job boards, and other recruitment channels. Enggsolution is one of the best online website for best off campus drive recruitment updates.
The advantages of off-campus recruitment are that it allows employers to reach a wider pool of potential employees, and it can be less expensive and time-consuming than on-campus recruitment. The disadvantages of off-campus recruitment are that employers may have difficulty finding qualified candidates, and they may miss out on talented students who are not actively seeking jobs.
Off-campus recruitment can be a good option for employers who are looking for entry-level or entry-level positions. It can also be a good option for employers who are looking for candidates with specific skills or experience.