Accenture off campus drive 2023 batch BE,BTech,BCA,BSc is open , freshers can apply for Application Tech Support Practitioner role
- Project Role :Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Project Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Key Responsibilities : a: L1 Service Desk Call taking profile b: Respond to the incidents reported by customer through voice, emails, and chats c: Identify, investigate, and diagnose technical issues, troubleshoot, and resolve. Issues like Password reset, account unlock, MO365, Hardware and Software related issues, etc. d: Follows the incident life cycle as defined by process e: Technologist to respond to the issues reported by Customer predominantly through Voice
- Technical Experience : a: Good problem solving and analytical skills b: Interaction and through email, chat remote support, depending on aligned Project job nature c: Technologist to identify, investigate and diagnose the issue and take necessary action viz resolve or assign the incident to right assignment group
- Professional Attributes : a: Excellent verbal and written communication skills with email etiquette and customer service skills b: 24×7 Support, mostly night shifts and rotation are ONLY as per project requirement c: 5 days working per week with two weekly offs based on roster
- Educational Qualification : Bachelors degree: BE,BTech,BCA,BSc with technical knowledge.Good to have:Technical certification
2021 , 2022 and 2023 batch job Links : Apply for Off campus drive