Accenture new associate recruitment for Any Graduates from any stream with 0 to 1 year of experience. Apply now for Accenture new associate role
You will be aligned with Customer Support vertical and help us in managing/ resolving customers query, handling escalations. Also you will help to resolve complaints of the dissatisfied customers & giving best resolutions. You will also be responsible for closing the fault and complaints within SLA’s.
The Query Management team is accountable for the Inbound/Outbound calls and e-mail/chat support to resolve customer issues.
This role is aligned to Service Desk team which is responsible for providing 1st level customer service support to clients with respect to their operations.
The team acts as a Single Point of Contact (“SPOC”) to meet the communication needs of both users and clients, and to satisfy both customers and clients.
In this role, you may be asked to switch between any support channel of phone, chat, and Email based on the business requirements.
Role of Accenture new associate:
- In this role, you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
- Your primary interaction is within your team and your direct supervisor
- You will be given detailed instructions on all tasks that need to be carried out, and the decisions that you make will impact your work
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be working closely with project members to effectively deliver on the requirements
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team with a predetermined focused scope of work.
2021 , 2022 and 2023 batch job Links : Apply for Off campus drive
Off-campus recruitment is the process of recruiting students for employment who are currently enrolled at the final year of passed out from college. This can be done through job fairs, online job boards, and other recruitment channels. Enggsolution is one of the best online website for best off campus drive recruitment updates.
The advantages of off-campus recruitment are that it allows employers to reach a wider pool of potential employees, and it can be less expensive and time-consuming than on-campus recruitment. The disadvantages of off-campus recruitment are that employers may have difficulty finding qualified candidates, and they may miss out on talented students who are not actively seeking jobs.
Off-campus recruitment can be a good option for employers who are looking for entry-level or entry-level positions. It can also be a good option for employers who are looking for candidates with specific skills or experience.